Girls, would it be a turn off to know a guy was wearing these underwear?

When fall comes around it gets colder out, I put away the boxers and these come out and I wear them until spring. Would knowing that turn you off?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a turn off. But I would be confused considering at its coldest it only gets to about 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter where I'm from so it's not necessary.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I would be a bit too hot wearing that in 60 degrees! Below 50 though I wear them... must be nice to live in a place so warm!

• lol noooooooooo, how do you think you should dress for freezing weather? I"m curious!

• Just joking. I'm sure there would be lots of layers, fleece, & thermals involved.