How many guys would wear a kilt?

How many guys would wear a kilt?

427

Most Helpful Guy

• ehhhh no just no lol... but sure it suits the Irish men hahah

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Scottish men.

• ya Scottish lol...
      and looky looks who's alive... I haven't heard from you in a while now hahah...

• Barely. Having surgery next week to repair the tear in my rotator cuff. Actually both wear kilts but its been a Scottish fashion a lot longer. My boyfriend is Scottish and is in a bagpipe and drum group and wears one. He has the legs for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• For starters they should be Scottish, so that cuts off a big chunk of the population. And second if the guy looks like that he's better off without it. ❤️

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE