How many guys would wear a kilt?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ehhhh no just no lol... but sure it suits the Irish men hahah

0|0
    0|0
    • Scottish men.

• ya Scottish lol...
      and looky looks who's alive... I haven't heard from you in a while now hahah...

• Barely. Having surgery next week to repair the tear in my rotator cuff. Actually both wear kilts but its been a Scottish fashion a lot longer. My boyfriend is Scottish and is in a bagpipe and drum group and wears one. He has the legs for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• For starters they should be Scottish, so that cuts off a big chunk of the population. And second if the guy looks like that he's better off without it. ❤️

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I'd at least like to try it on, but probably wouldn't wear it every day. I've worn pants all my life so my legs are about as pale as I was when I was born.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, but only because I was born up North, but never then grew up there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would if I was going to a party or to a renaissance/medieval festival. But there is no cause to wear one for any other reasons where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might, but I'd also wear gym shorts underneath. But I feel like I'd have to be in some sort of strength contest lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had that body, every fucking day. I'll move to where it is acceptable and make it my own.

2|0
    0|0
  • If i was part of a bagpiper quartet in Scotland, I would proudly wear a kilt

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to but it honestly feels a little disrespectful or trivializing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haven't you heard? Cultural appropriation doesn't apply to the whites.

• I never believed that. All cultures have respectful or dis representations.

• I would if i am in that area or environment where its being used commonly.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I looked like that I would, whew

0|1
    0|0
  • I do wear kilts lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell No

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I Would if its just for laughs I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm I am not Scottish xx

0|1
    0|0
  • For you i certainly would

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no im irish anyway not a girly scottsman

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never wear a kilt

0|0
    0|0
  • Nevaaaaaa

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be opposed to trying it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• When I was in Edinburgh, there was a wedding in the hotel I was staying at. All the groomsmen were wearing kilts and I almost died. So effing hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men in kilts are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh looks hot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes