Is it weird if I wear makeup?

I wear foundation to give myself an even skin tone, i use an eyebrow pencil to cover up a bare spot caused by an old scar, and then i wear clear mascara because it makes my eyes look a little bigger but doesn't make my eyelashes look feminine.

93

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, if other people aren't noticing that you're wearing make-up, I don't see why it matters if it's considered weird or not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not as common for guys to wear makeup like girls in the Western culture except if you're an actor or a celebrity, but that shouldn't stop you to wear what you likes and if that makes you comfortable, go for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE