What do you think if women with butt or breast implants? Is it cheating?

Do men care whether it's all natural or not?
Do you feel like it's cheating and makes things harder for women who choose not to alter their bodies? Does it give men unrealistic expectations?

820

Most Helpful Guy

• I like small butts, so butt implants would be a negative, to me. as for breast implants, it doesn't really matter.

Well, I say that, but at my old job the HR secretary got breast implants. I thought she was cute before, but after I could not stop staring.

But in general, boobs are a bonus, not a requirement. I like butts, and small round-ish ones at that.

Anyway, I don't think it's cheating. Going to the gym is altering your body as well. Boob jobs are the only thing that really count as something you couldn't accomplish with exercise. But boobs are an accessory, really. They're nice, squeezing/pinching/biting/nibbling/licking/etc is fun and sexy, but I wouldn't call it something that I rely on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• In general I think many guys consider it fake. They also don't like the feel of them, compared to natural boobs. As a woman, I don't really care what other women do, as long as they don't end up regretting it. However, I think that if you believe there's a chance you could learn to accept your body the way it is, then you should go for that, because none of us are perfect.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE