What do you think if women with butt or breast implants? Is it cheating?

Do men care whether it's all natural or not?
Do you feel like it's cheating and makes things harder for women who choose not to alter their bodies? Does it give men unrealistic expectations?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like small butts, so butt implants would be a negative, to me. as for breast implants, it doesn't really matter.

Well, I say that, but at my old job the HR secretary got breast implants. I thought she was cute before, but after I could not stop staring.

But in general, boobs are a bonus, not a requirement. I like butts, and small round-ish ones at that.

Anyway, I don't think it's cheating. Going to the gym is altering your body as well. Boob jobs are the only thing that really count as something you couldn't accomplish with exercise. But boobs are an accessory, really. They're nice, squeezing/pinching/biting/nibbling/licking/etc is fun and sexy, but I wouldn't call it something that I rely on.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• In general I think many guys consider it fake. They also don't like the feel of them, compared to natural boobs. As a woman, I don't really care what other women do, as long as they don't end up regretting it. However, I think that if you believe there's a chance you could learn to accept your body the way it is, then you should go for that, because none of us are perfect.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care as long as they aren't obsurd or grotesque. Natural is usually better tho in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • For me confidence is what attracts me not a Butt job or boob job id prefer natural because u can tell the difference its not the same as the real thing and everyone is unique that's what makes it special

0|0
    0|0
  • We want natural regardless of size. I personally won't be with a woman that has fake

1|1
    0|0
  • If it's fake. Well if anything fake... You never gonna get me :3 I care boob implanta feel and look awful... Butt implants? Are you trying to turn me off?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. Just the thought that it's not even real is a huge turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridículous.

My Ex had a breast implant. She is the typical woman with waist thin, wide hip, large round butt... and very small breasts (almost nonexistent) but I liked it a lot, no big deal.

She put implants (she alway's wanted to do this shit) and did not have enough skin. It stayed like "2 separate balls", disgusting and ridiculous. But she all happy and I "... oh it got really good..." my lie was a crap. I could not be honest with her happiness, my situation became difficult.

Alway's when I touched her breasts, it looked like plastic stuff (same thing with my mouth) i did not like. To be honest I prefer small but, small breasts, small everything but, natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I'd rather not date someone who has fake boobs. I would pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take natural any day over fake.

1|1
    0|0
  • natural all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural is best

1|1
    0|0
  • i dont like them real or fake

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's their free will to choose

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural. Fake is fake

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it all natural

0|0
    0|0
  • No big deal.. All depends on relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Natural is always better.

0|0
    0|0
  • What?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my stiff cock to be her only implant.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It's a valid option if that's what SHE chooses, however I don't like it when women put themselves through unnecessary surgeries bc their guy wants more of a handful? As a Nurse, I have seen this many times and obviously has a negative impact on those ladies bc they feel even more insecure with their bodies.. makes me want to ask the guys how they would feel about a painful penile implant🤔🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • Very impressed that the majority of the men prefer real ones. There's too much emphasis on looks and body image. No wonder young girls at a very young age have a body complex. Very reaffirming to hear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it's their body and whatever makes them feel comfortable is totally up to them. And if that includes cosmetic enhancements then okay... Seems like a waste of money to me if you're asking. But in the end I'd take natural anyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's cheating. I don't think anyone should do plastic surgery for anyone but themselves, so if they just want to feel more confident, they should go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do that to my body, but I don't mind if somebody else wants to get them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can look good, no idea how it feel though.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I think it is, I have a naturally big bust and big ass. Then I see women with implants, I grew my own ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Your guy is lucky

• @amitcs90 :) I'm a bigger girl too, so it's all natural tho. I'm a chubster.

Recommended myTakes