How do I learn to love my body?

i have huge t/its and it makes me feel fat even with a flat stomach so i hide them and look smaller but i wanna wear ex/posing clothes bc theyre so pretty but i dont wanna be labelled as a school slut or fat

08

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all your perfect the way your are, god made you this way so you would stand out. Own that your beautiful. Never compare yourself to any other females or feel fat. Never let what other people think or say run your life. You can't live for them, they won't be there when your having life struggles, they won't be there when your stuck or unsure on which choices to make. They can't think for your or tell you whats beautiful and whats not. Live for yourself, stay positive, and live life to the fullest.