How do I learn to love my body?

i have huge t/its and it makes me feel fat even with a flat stomach so i hide them and look smaller but i wanna wear ex/posing clothes bc theyre so pretty but i dont wanna be labelled as a school slut or fat

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all your perfect the way your are, god made you this way so you would stand out. Own that your beautiful. Never compare yourself to any other females or feel fat. Never let what other people think or say run your life. You can't live for them, they won't be there when your having life struggles, they won't be there when your stuck or unsure on which choices to make. They can't think for your or tell you whats beautiful and whats not. Live for yourself, stay positive, and live life to the fullest.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I am personally a small breast guy but there are a lot of guys who want a woman with a rack.

Show a bit of clevage and find out who they are. Let them help you with your self image.

0|0
    0|0
  • drink pepsi, pepsi helps everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfCiV6ysngU

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should just own it. Be you. Rock that beautiful body you got and fuck what everyone else thinks

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I see what you mean ( not trying to just get pics ) I'm actually wondering

0|0
    0|0
  • Play with your body and you will learn to love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything else you wanna complain about?

Nice car, hot boyfriend, too much money?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you look fine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes