Why are Indian women so stunningly gorgeous?

I honestly can't get enough of them. Every time I see one, I go absolutely crazy. I think they are the most stunning women on the planet, especially the lighter skinned ones from the north. Seeing girls from other ethnic groups just doesn't me the same kick as seeing an Indian girl. I want to date one SO BAD! Do Indian girls date White men? Any tips for getting an Indian girl?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't make Indian jokes. :) Please. If anything, just be respectful (as you would be to any girl, I hope) and not too pushy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because you finds certain facial features beautiful and they're most common among Indians. The majority of Indians lives in India, but if you lives in a diverse place it's possible to find someone who looks Indian there too. People can date withing and outside their race regardless which race they're themselves. So yes, some Indians dates outside their race and is fine with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE