Why are Indian women so stunningly gorgeous?

I honestly can't get enough of them. Every time I see one, I go absolutely crazy. I think they are the most stunning women on the planet, especially the lighter skinned ones from the north. Seeing girls from other ethnic groups just doesn't me the same kick as seeing an Indian girl. I want to date one SO BAD! Do Indian girls date White men? Any tips for getting an Indian girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't make Indian jokes. :) Please. If anything, just be respectful (as you would be to any girl, I hope) and not too pushy.

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because you finds certain facial features beautiful and they're most common among Indians. The majority of Indians lives in India, but if you lives in a diverse place it's possible to find someone who looks Indian there too. People can date withing and outside their race regardless which race they're themselves. So yes, some Indians dates outside their race and is fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Hahahaha I am sorry for laughing at this but it's charming, Indian girls are no different from other women. There will have some complicated moments especially if the girls comes from a strict Hindu home and strict family rules.

0|2
    0|1
    • But I heard that they are becoming more liberal these days. Even Indian girls are wearing bikinis and smoking in public which earlier they didn't use to do.

So mate, you can find one I'm sure! Good luck! You can start from here maybe? ;)

• Show All
    • I would expect that, obviously.

• Thanks though

What Guys Said 6

• Go to India. I hear that there's a lot of Indian girls there. Seriously, it's easy to marry one, harder to date one.

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't know i hope you're joking but LOL

• @hi12341234
      Well, the go to India part was a joke. As for the rest, you can still get arranged marriages there if you know the right people, so...

• Are you talking about the average Indian girl you see in the supermarket or on the street, or the one you see on instagram/media?

1|0
    0|0
  • ... It isn't a coincidence that Miss India has won many miss universe pageants...

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW! I feel EXACTLY the same, bro

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the Fuck told you that?

1|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes