Do you like tattoos?

I think some look good but I could never get one.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tattoos but they need to have a meaning of somehow. Some tattoos are for a dead relative, a special event or something like that. I also wish to tattoo something someday but I want it to be meaningful and that I won't regret it for the rest of my life

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they're good. I especially like when people use them to convey something about themselves or something they believe in. I know I'll get a tattoo. but first I want to do some blood donation. heard you can't if you've got a tattoo

0|0
    0|0
    • In most countries you can donate blood even with a tattoo, you just have to take a break from donation for several months after getting it, because Illnesses, Infections or bad body reactions could occur without you noticing it at first, which would ruin your donated blood. Of course the possibility of those scenarios is a small one, if you carefully pick a tattoo studio with good reputation.

Just in case inform yourself about the rules for donating in your country though.

• will do. thanks
      I'm in no rush to get a tattoo anyway, so all's well

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• I don't like them on someone I consider dating.

However, I suppose they are interesting, yet I find them to be a waste of time, money, and result of impulse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some can look "OK" but no I generally don't like them on anyone, but especially on women. Turn off. I don't get why people want them or why/how they think it looks good?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not for me. Some men have a thing for women with tattoos, but I don't really share the same feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay, but if a girl has a really nice body, I prefer them without.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm completely addicted to them
    I'm booked in for another one next month

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Sorry. Not for me. Personally I feel it's very overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate tattoos to e its the bigest turn off for me and im a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i do like to see em on people but i don't have any on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them. I can't stand that aspect of my generation its always the same shit too.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think they look good on certain people, but not everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same stance as you I like the look of some but I will never have a tattoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I have som myself. I like em most of the time but there are some that makes me wonder..

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the tattoo. Where its at and Definatly the quality of the artist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a couple of small ones. But I don't like whole sleeves or legs done. Or huge pieces.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with tattoos are badass

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them and don't understand them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos I habe 9 of them

1|1
    0|0
  • If you want a real job later. Don't let it show.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea Tattoos Look Good
    #Art

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I like tattoos. Obviously not ones in unusual areas like the face. I have one and want a few more. I design them myself so it's more unique and saves time for the tattoo artist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do like tattooed but no I would never get one I would just draw on my skin with a permanent marker

0|1
    0|0
  • I love tattoos if they fit a person. They don't suit everyone and should be of good quality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. I would never get one, but a single sleeve tattoo can be hot on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 6. I'm in huge trouble if I dont like them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them on some people. Personally, I wouldn't get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan.. but they can look good on some people

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one!!! I love them

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes