Don't curvy chicks LOOK fat? I can't be the only one who thinks so?

Don't curvy chicks LOOK fat? I can't be the only one who thinks so?Don't curvy chicks LOOK fat? I can't be the only one who thinks so?
Don't curvy chicks LOOK fat? I can't be the only one who thinks so?
I CANNOT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS CURVY GIRLS LOOK FAT? Like these celebrities are considered as cows. But what's so attractive with it anyway? I'll always prefer a skinny girl, normal body shape if I was in love with a girl. And I know that many men don't like curvy girls. But I think curvy girls just look fat. They aren't really fat, the main reason due to big boobies and big ass. But do you think curvy girls look fat even though they aren't?
  • Curvy girls look fat but due to ass and chest.
    Vote A
  • Not at all.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• nikki minaj doesn't look fat at all.

but generally speaking it comes down to what you define as curvy. for me it's about a hip to waist ratio and so a slender girl can be just as curvy as a thick girl

i don't think any of the girls you posted pics of are fat though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I consider myself to be an everyday version of a curvy girl (meaning I have an hourglass shape and am not perfectly skinny) but even I find myself wondering how they achieved those proportions. Like Wtf. How do they manage to have a perfectly flat stomach while everything else is a little oversize. WHERE IS THE UNDERBELLY FAT?
    Apart from that I just think that Nicki Minaj looks okay. Obviously not normal but not as... inflated.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Curvy is not a synonym for thicc. Those girls do not represent what men think of when they say curvy. You sent pictures of a bunch of deformed women

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference between curvy, thick, fat, and sloppy attention whores. those pictures are the latter.
    I love thick, curvy even some fat ones (not obese). Those women major my dick tuck up between my balls and say "please don't punish me with those ugly attention whores. I dont wamma2get some nasty bug or fall off"

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't consider them fat at all really they're just curvy. This is what I consider fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends... Being curvy is a body shape. You can still be skinny and have curves. That said, I find all their bodies unattractive. That doesn't mean I find curvy women in general unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • not an ounce of bodyfat hthere. they just have big bodies, i don't think it's pretty much valid for some teenage girl who knows shit in life to consider that human bodies are different.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you know human anatomy, it can be 2 things. Muscles, or fat. Guess which one is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • the look fat but with liposuction in the right place it can look attractive to some guys i suppose.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Word curvy is Just There to dont have to say fat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Far top and lower aren't really that fat, middle not so much might be just fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them do. But I'd still give them a good dicking.

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy is the body shape. Fat will have different look to a body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those asses are hideous

1|0
    0|0
  • Minaj and the last one do. The second one is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well they are fat

1|0
    0|0
  • They look fat.
    Except for Nicki Minaj

1|0
    1|0
  • yes they look fat

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it looks fat too

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they do

0|0
    0|0
  • You can have all the skinny chicks

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Nah, these examples don't look fat.
    I do agree however that it's hard for a curvy girl to find clothes that don't make her look fat without choosing skin tight or revealing clothes.
    I wish I was curvy.
    My husband says, however that curvy girls look good in clothes but not so much naked. He wants me to gain a bit since I'm skinny, but he says he only thinks a little bit of extra cushion is good. He says he just doesn't want to see hip bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those girls have had fat sucked from certaing parts of their bodies and injected into other areas like their butts, thighs, hips, and then they have implants as well. They've purposely made their bodies disproportionate by pumping themselves with fat. That's why they look "fatty".

0|0
    0|0
  • My definition of curvy is a woman with wide hips and big boobs her body is in even proportion, a slim girl can be curvy too and yes fat women use the word curvy because they don't like the word fat, because you can be curvy and underweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fat, but most of them have a nice face so they look fine to me.

2|0
    1|0
  • Nnope. Nicki and Kim just look unnatural, but not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • these bodies are not natural but no they don't look fat

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't look fat at all. Maybe the last one is a little thicker but still she's not fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I think some people use the word curvey when they are probably a bit fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fat and I look curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't look fat to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That ain't fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • GIRL NICKI MINAJ IS NOT FAT! SHE IS THICK!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a sneaking suspicion you're jealous. Agreeing with me will prove me right, disagreeing will prove it even harder! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. Jealous much? That's curvy. This is fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they do

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes