Don't curvy chicks LOOK fat? I can't be the only one who thinks so?

Don't curvy chicks LOOK fat? I can't be the only one who thinks so?Don't curvy chicks LOOK fat? I can't be the only one who thinks so?
I CANNOT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS CURVY GIRLS LOOK FAT? Like these celebrities are considered as cows. But what's so attractive with it anyway? I'll always prefer a skinny girl, normal body shape if I was in love with a girl. And I know that many men don't like curvy girls. But I think curvy girls just look fat. They aren't really fat, the main reason due to big boobies and big ass. But do you think curvy girls look fat even though they aren't?
  • Curvy girls look fat but due to ass and chest.
  • Not at all.

1623

Most Helpful Guy

• nikki minaj doesn't look fat at all.

but generally speaking it comes down to what you define as curvy. for me it's about a hip to waist ratio and so a slender girl can be just as curvy as a thick girl

i don't think any of the girls you posted pics of are fat though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I consider myself to be an everyday version of a curvy girl (meaning I have an hourglass shape and am not perfectly skinny) but even I find myself wondering how they achieved those proportions. Like Wtf. How do they manage to have a perfectly flat stomach while everything else is a little oversize. WHERE IS THE UNDERBELLY FAT?
    Apart from that I just think that Nicki Minaj looks okay. Obviously not normal but not as... inflated.