I love wearing shirts that show a lot of my midriff is that wrong to do or is that Ok?

like this i love wearing shirts that show a lot of my midriff is that wrong to do or is that Ok?

810

Most Helpful Guy

• Its you who's growing up. How does it make you feel, how does it make others feel. Who does it affect in whay way. Im just glad your sensitive enough of others, and sensible enough to ask. My opinion why not, if the weathers nice and the company you are in doesn't mind also.

If it was my daughter id be worried if she did it every single day or with abandon.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're comfortable with it, then I don't see why not.

• my friends love it so much i do to but is to much for school?

• I suppose it depends a little on the school? I know some schools have dress codes.

If you're uncertain, maybe cover your midriff when at school and change into the midriff-baring ones when at home?

• my friends wear them all the time