I love wearing shirts that show a lot of my midriff is that wrong to do or is that Ok?

like this i love wearing shirts that show a lot of my midriff is that wrong to do or is that Ok?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its you who's growing up. How does it make you feel, how does it make others feel. Who does it affect in whay way. Im just glad your sensitive enough of others, and sensible enough to ask. My opinion why not, if the weathers nice and the company you are in doesn't mind also.

If it was my daughter id be worried if she did it every single day or with abandon.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're comfortable with it, then I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
    • my friends love it so much i do to but is to much for school?

• I suppose it depends a little on the school? I know some schools have dress codes.

If you're uncertain, maybe cover your midriff when at school and change into the midriff-baring ones when at home?

• my friends wear them all the time

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• To be honest, I think it is a trend that should have stayed in the 90’s. I remember talking about it with my male friends, the three over 25 agreed with me, the remaining two didn't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that so long as you're aware that it may get you unwanted attention. Us guys tend to like an exposed midriff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course you like it. Gets you attention lol
    Sure whateves

0|1
    0|1
  • If you're skinny sure if you're fat then no.

1|1
    1|1
    • Show All
    • You can believe whatever you want. I don't care, bub 😋

• I don't know based on all your replies you seem to care a lot.

• Nothing wrong with it. And it looks cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • That pics looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Its okay.

0|0
    0|0