What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year?

• What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Basic
    Vote A
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Lazy
    Vote B
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Sexy
    Vote C
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Pretty
    Vote D
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Scary
    Vote E
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Funny
    Vote F
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Cute
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't really celebrate the Pagan tradition of the spiritual realm and physical realm merging in South Africa but that dates back to our conservative government of decades ago. Quite frankly it was even deemed as Satan's birthday and well conservative government. Though if I did have the opportunity to do so most likely scary

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the above. I worked in a place where we had Halloween for 3 weeks of October every year, and it was mandatory that we dress up, so I've done it all. Over the years, for that job, I made over 30 costumes by hand from all of the above categories, and have worn about 40 store boughts. Even though I don't work there anymore, I still create about 5-7 costumes a year and wear a different one to all my friends parties or to Halloween bar crawls/events.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's so cool

• Thanks. I love it, and I love that my friends always want to know what I'll be each year. It really is a tiny slice of childhood joy for me as an adult now.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I usually go as the devil's advocate: a lawyer looking dude in a red suit with papers to offer your soul

0|0
    0|0
  • None recently, though I should at least try this year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Error 404 is funny not lazy! The best one on the list in my opinion xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to dress up as anime charters. This year I'm going to be lazy and dress up as an accountant.

0|0
    0|0
  • thank god i live in a country that dosent have this

0|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with Halloween? 😂

• Show All
    • They aren't alone there parents are with them

• And there's tons of people around

• All of these costumes are gayyy

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow another person using "gay" as an insult

• Show All
    • Just said it cuz I've seen your other posts and you are easily triggered. I don't actually think these costumes are gay. Good day

• Yeah right okay

• I want to dress as Neo from the Matrix.

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go as myself because I'm already that scary

0|1
    0|0
  • "404 Error: Costume not found.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty and basic

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going as one of those Inflatable T-Rex's

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute x

0|0
    0|0
  • Just regular clothes. I am scary enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably joker or the devil

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going to dress up like a present with a tag that says from god to woman

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually go as an oxymoron... such as, military intelligence, or, evil clowns

there's nothing scarier to me, than an oxymoron

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress like a slut.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I dont have any friends or plans so ill wear my pjs and watch scary movies

1|1
    0|0
  • If anything it would be what you call 'basic' but a lot less 'basic'

0|0