What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year?

• What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Basic
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Lazy
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Sexy
    Vote C
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Pretty
    Vote D
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Scary
    Vote E
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Funny
    Vote F
  • What type of Halloween costume do you normally wear? Or what type do you think you'll wear this year??Cute
    Vote G

620

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't really celebrate the Pagan tradition of the spiritual realm and physical realm merging in South Africa but that dates back to our conservative government of decades ago. Quite frankly it was even deemed as Satan's birthday and well conservative government. Though if I did have the opportunity to do so most likely scary

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the above. I worked in a place where we had Halloween for 3 weeks of October every year, and it was mandatory that we dress up, so I've done it all. Over the years, for that job, I made over 30 costumes by hand from all of the above categories, and have worn about 40 store boughts. Even though I don't work there anymore, I still create about 5-7 costumes a year and wear a different one to all my friends parties or to Halloween bar crawls/events.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's so cool

• Thanks. I love it, and I love that my friends always want to know what I'll be each year. It really is a tiny slice of childhood joy for me as an adult now.