Have you ever felt like you're ugly, but still people crush on you and others tell you that you're attravtive?

I just don't get it. I'm obviously missing something but I can't see it. It's fucking me up... anyone experienced this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just your own problem if you feel like you're missing something. Your own psychology problem. If people tell you you're attractive and actually mean it just accept it humbly. Always be humble but your case sounds so negative. Like as if you don't lovr yourself. Well you know what they say... if you don't love yourself... no one will love you. Cause no matter how many people tell you they love you or you look good you won't accept cause you're constantly focused on your bad points and negativity. I was once like that and still am like that... I guess all humans are imperfect. But there are still people out there who think we're fine. Heck we ought to be thankful we ain't missing a hand or leg or crippled or sick. Really... learn to love yourself more haha. If people tell you that you're awesome just humbly accept it :) it's not good for mental health if you keep being so hard on yourself. Tske care anyways :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Although no one has ever crushed on me. But people tell me I'm pretty.