Guys, Do you like modest girls or showing your body girls?

Which do you like the best modest or girls showing there body off ( what I mean is like girls wearing shorts jeans etc) ?
I used to wear both 1st when I was a little girl it was the body but then my mom 😣 made me change style 😠 and now I, have to wear modest clothing now but sometimes I wear showing off the body clothing to πŸ˜€
But I am going back and forth to

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you can do both and show less skin

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• A close collared, long sleeved sweater that is tight enough to reveal the figure underneath is a thousand times more attractive than a bikini made out of dental floss and stamps.

A knee length skirt work in top of black ruins is a thousand times more attractive than Daisy Duke cutoff buttcheek jeans.

You​ can do modesty wrong, of course. For example, a loose hoody sweatshirt is the least attractive thing a girl can wear. But there is plenty of "modest" fashion that is extremely attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • Modest all the way. I honestly don't like seeing a bunch of cleavage and midriff. I don't short shorts though, given they're not showing your butt-cheeks. I don't really consider skinny jeans immodest, though - they're great as far as I'm concerned. It's too much skin that I don't like

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer modesty because it becomes something akin to a Christmas gift, the moment you peel it off you are gifted with a joyful view that no other man but yourself can fully immerse in and enjoy. Revealing clothing is like planting a bed of flowers under a bee hive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Modest girls. A girl sweater, scarf, and jeans is way more often approachable than a girl in a midnight dress to me.
    One part because I love how fluffy it feels, second I feel like "dressing up" says that you're blatantly trying to please.

2|0
    0|0
  • It is one thing to show your body when you are single and looking. It is something different when you are taken and in a long term relationship but you dress as though you are single and looking! Some guys may not like this because they don't want you to be taken away by competition, whereas others may have no problems with it. For me, if you want to show off your body, I would prefer it being in private with me, if we were going out! If I am supposed to be loyal to you, please understand my concerns and fears when you show off your beautiful self to the world with plenty of male predators out there. I hope my comment helped answer your question.

2|1
    0|0
  • Usually girls look too cute in modest than in a show off dresses... The reason because show off dresses shows ur body parts which would attract guys for sexual but modest won't be like as showing all the time

2|0
    0|0
  • Modesty, but not like religious modesty like the Duggars.

2|0
    0|0
  • Modest girls, it shows she has confidence and doesn't need the eyes of others for approval, she is comfortable in her own skin. No girl NEEDS to wear short jeans, normal shorts work the same, no girl NEEDS to show her cleavage, a normal shirt works well. Revealing clothes don't make any difference so why wear them? They don't make you any cooler if so not by much, they attract attention and mind you not all attention is wanted, it leads others to be tempted if their in a committed relationship as well, no benefit to wear revealing clothes.

2|1
    0|0
  • Modest. But at the same time, I think people should be more comfortable with naked bodies. So I think we should be able to be modest AND show off the bodies AT THE SAME TIME

2|0
    0|0
  • Man always like less clothes on others, more clothes on his wife.

1|0
    0|0
    • So basically cheating on your wife?

• Show All
    • Ok got no clue what those mean but thank you for saying be myself

• I think that my expression way is strange... Aha

• If she dresses modestly for religious reasons, I will run in the other direction

I like when they show their body more, they have more confidence in their own skin

1|0
    0|0
  • Less clothes please! I especially love tight yoga pants or shorts where the girls ass is hanging out!

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't like girls showing off thier body! I mean like if you are trying to attract anyone with your body they'll just use your body

2|1
    0|0
  • I think legs are great to show off but a shirt or blouse cut too low or too loose just screams look at my chest because I want attention from anyone and I need my ego fed now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both can be attractive. Depends on the woman mostly. If her belly hangs over her knees, more fabric is far better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind what a girl wears. Modesty is a personality trait it can not be judged by the clothes you wear

1|1
    0|0
  • i like full clothed girls not girls who is showing their bodies!

2|0
    0|0
  • lol Modest but sometimes the other option is fine too😊

1|0
    0|0
  • If u feel comfortable guys staring at u nd ur parts then u wear wt u want to show off

1|0
    0|0
  • Modest.

2|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes