What do you think is apporitate for an apostlic church? What should I take with me to church?

My best friend invited me to church and, I am probably going this Sunday I know that i do need to wear skirts. But which skirt should I wear :
Long skirts
Skirts to knees
Skirts below knees
And what should I take with me I know I am taking my bible and notebook and pen but I don't know what else to take to

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most apostolic churches prefer women to wear dresses to their ankle and a loose fitted shirt that doesn't show the shape or your breast... carry a notebook pen and Bible

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• That is good, it is only around an hour or hour and a half, at least my church is. A modest skirt is well

1|0
    0|0
    • Well my friends church is a lot longer than that

• Show All
    • Well Wednesday is 7 pm to 10 pm
      Sunday morning is prayer ( optional ) is at 10 am
      Morning service starts at 10 :30 am to i think it around 2 or 3 pm
      And Sunday night is 6 pm to 10 pm

• Wow that is very interesting, my church is at most an hour and a half, however I assume there is special events there or something different. I am not apostolic I am protestant Christian so I suppose we are different somehow?

• I just googled apostlic church and it looked like most of them were wearing rather long skirts. I didn't see anyone holding anything in their hands though

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes they usually put the bibles notebook and pen in there. Bag some do carry them like my best friend does and dome does not

• A church is a church - at the end of the day you're their to listen. Notes might help you focus, but the Bible is really all you need bring.

As for dress, well, that's entirely up to you. Wear something modest and at least semi-formal and I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Like what muslim women wear except the one that covers the face up

1|0
    0|0
    • Um to be honest and not trying to rude we me and the apostlic is not Muslim but Christians so we do not wear those but thank you for your opionion

• We dress modest because we hope to please God

• Oh ok 😀

• A shirt with a pentagram on it and the words 'God is a lie'. Wielding a physics book in the other hand would be good.

Appropriate though? Normal clothes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Short skirt belly top and boots, make an entrance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue; I do not like religion at all

1|0
    0|0
  • , skirt to the knees you don't need anything else

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes