What do you think is apporitate for an apostlic church? What should I take with me to church?

My best friend invited me to church and, I am probably going this Sunday I know that i do need to wear skirts. But which skirt should I wear :
Long skirts
Skirts to knees
Skirts below knees
And what should I take with me I know I am taking my bible and notebook and pen but I don't know what else to take to

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Most apostolic churches prefer women to wear dresses to their ankle and a loose fitted shirt that doesn't show the shape or your breast... carry a notebook pen and Bible

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE