Whats something you wished you could of worn in highschool because of the dress code?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically anything that wasn't the uniform, which is what we had to wear up to age 16. And then just my normal clothes; I wear almost exclusively vintage style dresses with cute prints, but at school we had to wear suits, in specific colours :( . The only avenue for creativity really were our blouses, but even then they were regulated, had to have collars. In my mother's words, the school seemed to think it was preparing us all to become estate agents :')

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE