Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?

With favorite it can be what you loves wearing as a Halloween costume and which look is your favorite on Halloween generally regardless if you or someone else is wearing it. I know we're still in mid-September, but it was tempting to ask since someone else were early on.

My favorites costumes to wear is ghost and vampire. But I thinks both vampire, witch and ghost costumes in generally is cool. : ) I likes sexy/hot Halloween costumes best. That doesn't mean showing off much skin. It means wearing nice dark clothing, dark mysterious makeup, cool hair, dark appearance and being a natural beauty. A bit scary combined with hot is nice, but scary and ugly isn't my cup of tea. I don't like wearing cute costumes, but it's appropriate for Halloween in my opinion. Cute can also be spooky.
Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?#Halloween #HalloweenCostume #Costume
Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Costumes I finds awesome. I thinks dark witches and vampires with a hot or beautiful look is cool. Pretty ghosts is also cool.
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Ghost
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Witch
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Vampire
    Vote C
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Zombie
    Vote D
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Skeleton
    Vote E
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Clown
    Vote F
  • Other (Explain what and why)
    Vote G

1617

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• We should just go back to wearing burlap sacks and dressing as spirits and scarecrows

• If it's children I thinks using burlap sacks to dress up as spirits, scarecrows etc. is the best option and using a white sheet as a ghost costume.

When it comes to adults I thinks these costumes I mentioned in the description looks most awesome. I likes when young adults have sexy Halloween costumes and older have very professional advanced ones or very funny ones that they've put much effort in. I've always seen these things you mentioned as childlike.