Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?

With favorite it can be what you loves wearing as a Halloween costume and which look is your favorite on Halloween generally regardless if you or someone else is wearing it. I know we're still in mid-September, but it was tempting to ask since someone else were early on.

My favorites costumes to wear is ghost and vampire. But I thinks both vampire, witch and ghost costumes in generally is cool. : ) I likes sexy/hot Halloween costumes best. That doesn't mean showing off much skin. It means wearing nice dark clothing, dark mysterious makeup, cool hair, dark appearance and being a natural beauty. A bit scary combined with hot is nice, but scary and ugly isn't my cup of tea. I don't like wearing cute costumes, but it's appropriate for Halloween in my opinion. Cute can also be spooky.
Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?#Halloween #HalloweenCostume #Costume
Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Costumes I finds awesome. I thinks dark witches and vampires with a hot or beautiful look is cool. Pretty ghosts is also cool.
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Ghost
    Vote A
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Witch
    Vote B
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Vampire
    Vote C
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Zombie
    Vote D
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Skeleton
    Vote E
  • Which Halloween costumes are your favorites, and do you prefer scary, cute or sexy?Clown
    Vote F
  • Other (Explain what and why)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• We should just go back to wearing burlap sacks and dressing as spirits and scarecrows

0|1
    0|0
    • If it's children I thinks using burlap sacks to dress up as spirits, scarecrows etc. is the best option and using a white sheet as a ghost costume.

When it comes to adults I thinks these costumes I mentioned in the description looks most awesome. I likes when young adults have sexy Halloween costumes and older have very professional advanced ones or very funny ones that they've put much effort in. I've always seen these things you mentioned as childlike.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• barbie, nurse, cat

1|1
    0|0
  • Vampire and witch are the easiest to make sexy, but my favourite is probaby the prison break look. Orange jumpsuits are cool and sexy, with the right attitude

0|1
    0|0
    • Can you show me a picture of a good example?

• Ngl I don't know how tf to link a pic

• You goes into the website where the picture lies, click at the right side on the mouse, click at copy, goes to GAG, click at the right side of the computer mouse, click paste and then I've the link. Then I can click into the link and sometimes the pictures appears without me clicking into it automatically.

• For scary: I would dress as Ghost face because I LOVE Scream, or I would be some dead thing and wear gory makeup effects.

For cute: a princess or little animal or something.

For sexy: Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always go for cute/scary. But now that I'm a little older since I dressed up last, I might go for scary/sexy next time. Who knows :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Which one did you vote for in the poll?

• Show All
    • How dark is you and doesn't makeup help? I'm tan and East-Asian genetically wise. Makeup fixed it for me.

• My skin is a light caramel brown. I could put white makeup all over but it seems like uncessary hassle to me.

I wouldn't want to wear an outfit that wasn't obvious and people associate white skin with ghosts. You can't really look like a convincing ghost without. So I'd just go for a witch instead :)

• Cute, scary and vampire maybe? I'll buy red lenses and vampire teeth and a white wig and some goth clothes to match a vampire anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something random and dorky, like a visual pun :)

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite costume is a black cat, when I was a child I would always wear a cat costume for a Halloween.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sexy costumes are tacky as fuck
    I prefer to be scary

0|1
    0|0
  • i like doing matching stuff thats kinda cute but also creepy when there's more than one person

0|1
    0|0
  • I love being a police officer, a prisoner, or a maid

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it is sexy I'll wear lingrine

0|1
    0|0
  • Video game character.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like wearing sexy clothes. Like BDSM ish.

0|2
    0|0
  • Scary

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• You forgot: slutty ghost
    Slutty witch
    Slutty vampire
    Slutty zombie
    Slutty clown
    Ghosty slut
    Witchy slut
    Vampiric slut
    Zombiefied slut
    Clowny slut

0|1
    0|0
    • I can't add more than 7 options in the poll, so I just wrote some Halloween costumes that's common and people are supposed to elaborate themselves more when it comes to details.

• The last costume I wore waa when I was like 4 or 5 and I was a ninja.
    Now if I was to wear a costume, it has to be very real looking and designed very well. Like the way professional cosplayers do it or well made supernatural movies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I chose the skeleton because it looked the coolest in my opinion but it depends on the costume not what you dress as. Scary is obviously best. I don't know what looking sexy has to do with Halloween

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically 99% of women just use Halloween to try to look as shallow or slutty as possible. That goes for every opportunity women have for anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love a grim reaper costume. They're not common. At least good ones with a lot of thought into it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try mine

0|1
    0|0
  • not our stuff but i would try definitely,
    i would like to be a skeleton!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not interested in horror. I like the cute and hot suits.

0|1
    0|0
  • On girls, I like when they dress like a police officer, a vampire, something BDSM, etc

0|1
    0|0
  • This year I will be one of those clowns that waits on the highway at 12 am.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexy goldfish

0|1
    0|0
  • Abraham lincoln

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer hilarious