Getting a facial doesn't mean getting a facial anymore?

My boyfriend hates when I say I'm gonna get a facial, he asked if there's another word I could use.
At first I was like I don't know, why?, then I was like okay I see, wtf? Why are men's minds so dirty?, wash that brain off with some Clorox.
What's another name for the facial you get at a spa?

He's not being demanding or angry about it, I just noticed that every time I say it, he would act like his ears hurt.
I asked this question right after I messaged him saying I was gonna get a facial three days before my birthday so it can heal for makeup, he didn't respond and then I thought of how he always acted about it.

It's not that serious to dump him, he's a great guy, unless he went ape sh** and looked mad then I'd be out of there, because that would mean he's crazy.

109

Most Helpful Girl

• Spa facial? Skin treatment? Going to see the esthetician?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE