Guys, Do guys get picked on over looks?

So I have been bullied my whole life by other females. Mostly over my looks. I did not know girls are that obsessed with beauty. If it was in a gym, classroom, or even on the street. I dont even go out that much anymore. On a good day I get hateful looks, and glaring From females. On a bad day it would be name calling or shoving. The only people who are mostly kind to me are men. So love u guys😘
So I was wondering is that something men face as well? Or is it only a female thing

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they do but it's usually to someone they're jelous or threatened of guys talk shit about me even if there is a 400 pound ugly dude in the room so it's just jealousy...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sorry to hear you get picked on as well. I know the feeling and its horrible 😥

• I don't get picked on lol I usually just fight them but now i just ignore it's a waste of time

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Women are emotional bullies. Men are physical bullies.

Men usually rip each other just for fun... Like, we do it to friends and stuff. We don't take it seriously.
    .. But... if for some reason a guy says it who isn't your friend, it's usually settled with fists, and over and done with in minutes. After the fight, we either become friends, or never see each other again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are way more vicious in this matter, but guys do it too to some extent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry you get bullied. You are very pretty!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes