Guys, Do guys get picked on over looks?

So I have been bullied my whole life by other females. Mostly over my looks. I did not know girls are that obsessed with beauty. If it was in a gym, classroom, or even on the street. I dont even go out that much anymore. On a good day I get hateful looks, and glaring From females. On a bad day it would be name calling or shoving. The only people who are mostly kind to me are men. So love u guys😘
So I was wondering is that something men face as well? Or is it only a female thing

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they do but it's usually to someone they're jelous or threatened of guys talk shit about me even if there is a 400 pound ugly dude in the room so it's just jealousy...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sorry to hear you get picked on as well. I know the feeling and its horrible 😥

• I don't get picked on lol I usually just fight them but now i just ignore it's a waste of time