What do you want your partner to wear when they are out with you?

I know the answer is whatever he/ she feels comfortable wearing, but I mean from a preference stand point. Do you prefer it if your partner to wear in a certain fashion casually? How about formally?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• For me personally on the first date I would like them to dress up because it shows they care, but after something that makes him look cute or hot but something he is comfortable. The reason why is because he is my boyfriend and I would want to flaunt to other girls