Have you tried raw African black soap?

This is probably the best soap I have ever used. It clears everything from Acne to eczema. It smells good and a little goes a long way. It is very inexpensive as well. Everyone should try this at least once.
Customer reviewsHave you tried raw African black soap?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good effing soap. Back in NYC dudes would sell it on the subway at super decent prices.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Is this the latest thing advertisers have come up with? Shitposting on an online form?

0|0
    2|0
  • It's great soap

1|0
    0|0
  • This sounds like a spam advertising message.

0|0
    2|0
  • oh boy

0|0
    1|0
  • Never heard of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing says cleanliness like Africa

0|2
    3|0

What Girls Said 14

• I dunno if I was using the correct one but it had all these bits in it that was so scratchy I'd never use that stuff on my face again...
    Caused more damage than good

0|1
    1|0
    • Try it again. They have again, they have a soft version mixed with raw coco butter. Its awesome!

• The bits that are scratchy isn't for everyone but that type of soap actually helps exfoliate the skin.

• Racist soap... This is a perfect opportunity. I must get this soap

0|2
    2|0
  • No I've always wanted to try it though. I heard it works wonders for acne-prone skin and blemishes! I would look into it and purchase it. Do you mind answering my latest question? (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it smells great and it's good for your skin and hair. I like it a lot :D

Though there are lots of fakes on the market nowadays

1|0
    0|0
  • I have, and I love it. There's a little shop in my town that sells nothing but soaps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me. When I get money, maybe I'll get it

1|0
    0|0
  • I was gna use that one but I use the shea/coco butter soap from Walmart its near that I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I tried a very long time ago. I don't remember if it worked or not.

0|0
    0|1
  • I've tried it in a hammam when I

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah.

1|0
    0|1
  • Depends on the brand and I check reviews also

1|0
    0|0
  • No i don't know

0|0
    0|1
  • I've heard so many people talk about this i think i might give it a try thanks for sharing!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes