These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why?

• These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?1
    Vote A
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?2
    Vote B
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?3
    Vote C
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?4
    Vote D
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?5
    Vote E
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?6
    Vote F
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?7
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
any more opinions people?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• #1 - 4 (Pretty girl but sad eyes while smiling. Maybe a bad day.)
    #2 - 6 (For some reason the picture makes me think she has happy personality that is really appealing to me)
    #3 - 3 (The expression on her face is a weird combination of smile and disgust. Again pretty girl, but I hope that the picture is just unfortunate and not a reflection of her personality.)
    #4 - 5 (Nice looking girl, but I hate the bun.)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call any of them a 10, but 3 and 5 are really pretty! I think all of them are above average and here's the order I'd put:

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I meant 7 at the end, not -

• Wait the 7 has appeared now. I don't know why there was a -

• Thanks for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• 3rd from the top. Nice bone structure, looks as though she will age well. She looks "cleaner" than the others. Depending on personal character/morals she is wife/mother material. I have no opinion of the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • #4 is sexy as hell... #2 is a close runner up those eyes and smile are amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • None. All have some major flaw. 0 sense of humor and very uptight from their picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) 4
    2)7
    3)2
    4)3
    5)1
    6)5
    7)6

0|0
    0|0
  • can we get different colors please.

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 3 is the sexiest girl to me

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them are girls from children of the corn

0|0
    0|0
  • #1 - 3
    #2 - 5
    #3 - 4

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hurt #3 in a good way

0|0
    0|0
    • #4 is a close 2nd

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly they all look like something a little off with them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes