These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why?

• These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?1
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?2
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?3
    Vote C
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?4
    Vote D
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?5
    Vote E
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?6
    Vote F
  • These are just regular girls, which one do you find the most attractive?? please put the runner ups in the comments as well as explain why!!?7
    Vote G
any more opinions people?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• #1 - 4 (Pretty girl but sad eyes while smiling. Maybe a bad day.)
    #2 - 6 (For some reason the picture makes me think she has happy personality that is really appealing to me)
    #3 - 3 (The expression on her face is a weird combination of smile and disgust. Again pretty girl, but I hope that the picture is just unfortunate and not a reflection of her personality.)
    #4 - 5 (Nice looking girl, but I hate the bun.)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call any of them a 10, but 3 and 5 are really pretty! I think all of them are above average and here's the order I'd put:

3
    5
    2
    4
    6
    1
    7

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I meant 7 at the end, not -

• Wait the 7 has appeared now. I don't know why there was a -

• Thanks for MHO