Which woman is better to you?

• Which woman is better to you?A
    Vote A
  • Which woman is better to you?B
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't understand people who vote for B because Girl B is an average girl and she is not even beautiful..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• None :P

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• This greatly varies from person to person but my assumption why most would choose B is:

1. A's photo looks a bit fake or trying too hard. Where as B just seems like any photo.

2. A has a lot of makeup which can be a turn off

3. The smile, compare the smile and see who you think looks genuinely happy.

4. A looks very typical while B has some exoticness from her ethnicity.

In the end it's all personal but I'd choose B any day. I'd most likely choose most over A.

0|0
    0|0
  • A? No... Dont really like blondes... Even tho i'm Swedish.. Girl B? She isn't Swedish so... I won't vote for either...

0|1
    0|0
  • Going by the facial features I prefer A, but overall I prefer the more natural look of B.

0|1
    0|0
  • second one def. she's a indian drama actress tho, i always found her more attractive

0|0
    0|1
  • Where's option c neither is better they both just as good in their own way

0|0
    0|0
  • no no they both are actresses and how dumb the poll is. objectifying women like this. shame!!

0|0
    0|2
    • There's nothing wrong with people having an opinion. If one was said to be inherently better than the other as a human being then it would be offensive

• Show All
    • Do you have a problem with feminists?

• @Onomatomaniac obviously, there is something wrong with a man who doesn't.

• im AB positive 😍

2|0
    0|0
  • dumbass update.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if you prefer girls vacant or smug.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which one is more freaky in the sheets?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is pathetic all the jealous women who voted for B. I got erect the moment i saw girl A. Girl B does nothing for me.

0|0
    3|1

What Girls Said 9

• B is ABOVE average and she IS beautiful!!! I voted for A because I personally think she's prettier, but for a start that's just my opinion, and secondly none of us should be slandering either woman, or anyone else for that matter. I suspect you're jealous - of her looks, of the attention she gets, or of BOTH!

0|0
    0|0
  • B is more natural.. A has tons of makeup on her face which greatly changes how she looks in real life

0|0
    0|1
    • lol it is sad that you cannot accept that A is more attractive, so jealous, just look at the answers my dear. Your photo says it all.

• Show All
    • she has no more make up on your just jealous, your a proper feminazi.

• @Yumix it is sad that you had to come here to defend the poor ickle woman.

• I personally prefer B but they are clearly both good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting to see the gender difference. I voted for 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly they look the same, but with different hair and eye colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • B has more natural beauty

0|1
    0|1
  • first one

0|0
    0|0
  • First girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol how easily can some people be blinded by make-up, they are on the same level of attractiveness. XD

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes