Girls, would you wear this to school for one day for $100?

I got this suit for my birthday and my brother bet me $100 I couldn't wear it to school tomorrow. I have to keep it on all day though. Would you do it for that much money? Is embarrassment worth 100?

257

Most Helpful Guy

• Since your a girl i permit mine to be blue, sure i'd wear that at work.
    Easy money which my colleagues will understand given that its a bet.
    Its not an ugly piece and seems a decent suit, so i'd easily laugh it off with "Someone dared me to wear a new suit to work today" with my colleagues finding it funny but very little else.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a snowboarding suit. They often look that way. Is it cool enough where you are to wear such a thing in September?

• not at all! lol... it's warm, but not like hot... that's why I get the $100 lol... and it's made for snowmobiling actually!

• wear it for 100 bucks, put a cotton t-shirt underneath.