Girls, would you wear this to school for one day for $100?

I got this suit for my birthday and my brother bet me $100 I couldn't wear it to school tomorrow. I have to keep it on all day though. Would you do it for that much money? Is embarrassment worth 100?
Girls, would you wear this to school for one day for $100?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since your a girl i permit mine to be blue, sure i'd wear that at work.
    Easy money which my colleagues will understand given that its a bet.
    Its not an ugly piece and seems a decent suit, so i'd easily laugh it off with "Someone dared me to wear a new suit to work today" with my colleagues finding it funny but very little else.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a snowboarding suit. They often look that way. Is it cool enough where you are to wear such a thing in September?

1|0
    0|0
    • not at all! lol... it's warm, but not like hot... that's why I get the $100 lol... and it's made for snowmobiling actually!

• wear it for 100 bucks, put a cotton t-shirt underneath.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Looks really hot...
    How you gonna survive that without getting cooked?

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not that embarrassing tbh , it should be work it , I mean if I saw u at school like that I would ask you why and that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • What's embarrassing about that. It looks awesome. You know nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear that every day

0|0
    0|0
  • The 90s want their ski clothes back.

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol, it's September, not December

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• Depends where you are, where I am we are still battling 90 degree weather so I couldn't lol but yeah I would wear it if it was under 50 degrees

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally! It's worth it and if you're mature enough you can deal with what people think. If you want, just explain to them why you're doing it

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd do it. Idgaf what people at school think of me so it doesn't matter.

$100 in the bank, here I come!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for it to be honest - unless people are really judgmental at your school (I personally wouldn't care, but I don't want to give you bad advice)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would. If someone asked I'd be like "this is me winning a bet"

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, lots of people are encouraging me so I might do it lol... do you think I'd get too hot, or will I just get used to wearing it?

• Show All
    • I don't know. I'm from California. I've never worn a sky suit before. I'd keep it unzipped though, seeing how those are for negative temps

• Yes, it is! Tell anyone who asks you that it's for a dare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if it's hot where you're at.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Cash is always worth it, unless it's murder. :^)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do it for free just for shits and giggles.

1|0
    0|0
  • School? No. Skiing? Heck yes. Love the colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello yeah I would!! 100$

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? You wouldn't care about being embarrassed? Making walking noises in the hall between classes? lol

• Hell yeah. Free $100

1|0
    0|0
    • haha it's not free... it's a bit embarrassing isn't it? Also would I get too hot, or think I'll be ok?

• Not really. I think it's pretty cute. Granted I hate the color pink, but I'd wear it. (Not in the summer though.) Looks like perfect snowboarding gear.

• hell ya girl, do it!

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha so much encouragement on here! I just might... think I'll get too hot though, I usually run cold but that's a lot of clothes!

• Fuck yea

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No way to embarrassed

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get kicked out and suspended lmao

0|0
    0|0