Ladies, your girlfriend wants to go dancing, but?

What will you WEAR?

Talk in detail about all the things you would wear and why it makes you feel so wonderful and feminine.

Feel free to use pictures too.Ladies, your girlfriend wants to go dancing, but...??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually the outfit you have pictured in your question is a perfect example of what I would wear when me and my friends go out to the club

0|1
    0|0
    • Would that outfit make you feel sexy and proud to be a woman for example? Or something else?

• Show All
    • Thank you for MHO

• Thank you for being inspired by the picture I posted. Lol.

May I ask why you like it so much?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• For most nightclubs, the outfit in the picture would do fine. But when I go dancing with my friends, we usually go to Latin dance clubs, so I'd wear a salsa dress or something with a flowey skirt. And pointier heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the season and where I'm going danceing. Warm weather I wear dress or shorts with a cute top and winter a nice pair of Jean with a cute top or a dress with leggings.

0|1
    0|0
  • tight shorts, halter and very high heels

0|1
    0|0
  • I like this outfit a lot actually thanks for the inspiration. Will wear this the next time I'll go on a date 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeans and a blouse or maybe leggings and a long blouse that looks like a dress. And flats, i can't dance well in heels

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes