Is being unattractive really as bad as I believe it is?

I am so, so depressed and so lonely and I'm about to go insane. I want to experience life and do something. I want to go to jail for a couple months, get kidnapped, anything. I want something to happen. My life is so boring. I don't go out anywhere because of my social anxiety, however i feel like there is nowhere to go anyway. Nothing sounds fun to me. I want friends, I want love, I want a connection but i feel like the fact that im considered unattractive hinders me from finding these things.

• Yes, it is.
    Vote A
  • No, you're overexaggerating. Looks really don't matter.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Fun fact: It's scientifically proven that the more emotionally attracted someone is to you, the more physically attracted they become. Just find someone that isn't a pervert, make them fall in love with you, and poof, you're beautiful in their eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks matter, but you should post a picture next time for a self confidence boost

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There are plenty of people who aren't considered attractive by themselves or by other people but still find love/ connection.
    As for friends, people don't look for looks to find friendship so it should definitely not hinder that.
    However, if you're really serious that you want to be kidnapped or go to jail then I think you should seek some professional help, like counselling, because that kind of behaviour isn't normal. I'm not trying to offend you, I just think you could genuinely benefit from it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes