What do you think of a girl/guy with piercings?

I have my ears pierced with simple diamonds, and then just a simple, small diamond stud on my nose. Not much, but are piercings a turn off to you? At what point do you think the piercings are too much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never get anything pierced myself, but ears and navel are a must for me on girls.

Nose can look cute, too, and I once dated a girl with a pierced tongue - never thought that was quite as good as it's cracked up to be, though...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl would like to have 1-3 standard sized earings in her ears thats fine. A belly button ring is also fine. If she would like her genitals pierced thats fine too. However I do not thing it is attraxctive to see girls with any bars or nose or lip pierccings a tongue ring is alright.
    Guys. You should leave the earings for the ladies.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• It really depends... ones I don't like for sure are the nose rings and the lip rings like the picture that look like a mole at first glance.

An ex of mine had an eyebrow piercing though and it really actually grew on me.

Now "private area" piercings.. always a good thing. It's like a hidden dirty secret to think about in public. Love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been attracted/unattracted either way really, tend to see beyond/through body modifications of any kind really, but I'm also not saying it would be something to offend me either.
    for example the photo above the lady is clearly beautiful with/without ANYTHING added whatsoever.
    Guessing this would be a kind of difficult one I think :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I only like ears, and i can handle a belly button stud or nose stud but i find any other percings gross and dont understand why people get them especially when girls have the nose ring like a bull or peole stretch their ear lobes, like why would u try to make yourself uglier

1|0
    0|0
  • I find women with piercings a real turn on and never a off, as i love a woman with piercings in the ears single or double pierced, and nose left or right side, tounge piercing and a few more that all you beautiful ladies do aswell.

1|0
    0|0
  • I draw the line at ear-piercings. Anything more than that is a turn-off

0|2
    0|0
  • On guys, I do not care
    On girls, I find it sexy and badass

1|0
    0|0
  • Love girls who have piercings

Belly Button
    Nose
    Lip
    Nipples

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a big fan honestly bit tongue piercings feel good

1|0
    0|0
  • Ears go to town on, cute most of the time. Face i could handle one, maybe two small ones mouth and nose but not two on mouth or nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the kind of piercings how many there are and where they are

1|0
    0|0
  • Piercings and tattoos are advanced expressions of personal growth, and a physical display of higher character traits.

0|0
    0|0
  • 99% of the time they are a turn off,90% of the time they are a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose piercings are hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Any piercing or tattoo is a turn-off for me

1|1
    0|0
  • I love piercings on a woman it's hot

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it makes a woman more appealing

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a big fan of piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • Its sexy I love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Case by case basis

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a straight female, and I personally don't like how facial/ear piercings look on men. Tattoos are really sexy though. As for your piercings, I don't really think that's too extreme since those are fairly common piercings for women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they can be fun if done right! I don't think anyone should go overboard.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind an eyebrow or a lip piercing on a man.

Girls I think ears and belly are sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I like on a guy with pericings is on his ears but no more than one earring per ear

1|0
    0|0
  • I like piercings as long as they don't interfere with kisses. So I don't like lip or tongue piercings lol

1|0
    0|0
  • When they're all over your face that'll be too much, I only have my ears and tongue pierced but other than that its a free country do whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • On guys I prefer zero piercings.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends where the piercing is

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they can pull it off I'm okay with them