Should I cut my hair this short?

The second photo is me! I currently have about waist length hair and I've never really cut it that short (referring to the first photo) and it'd be nice to donate it! Will my face fit it do you think?

Thank you!(: Should I cut my hair this short?Should I cut my hair this short?

1810

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of you to donate it. : )

Yes, it would be suitable. Although I favor the look you've now more I still thinks it would be nice. Medium long hair wouldn't be a problem and can look cute too. You've a nice texture at your hair and when it's long it makes you look very feminine and cute. But hair grows. As long you avoids pixie haircuts, undercuts, buzzcut and other very short haircut it would be fine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I may go a tiny bit longer than the photo I provided! Thank you so much! 😁

• It's hard to find reputable charities when it comes to hair donation. I've thought about it too and did some research. Most places take your hair as charity but then charge people for the product, like people who are going through chemotherapy. Not many are altruistic.
      However... Long healthy hair sells for a premium! There are places and websites specifically for people who wish to buy and sell hair, and with long thick healthy hair like you have, you could probably get as much as a few thousand for it. It would be better to sell your hair, get the cash, and then donate the money you get to a good, researched, reputable charity or cause. That's just my honest opinion though.

• Thank you so much for researching it! Excellent idea. I was going to wait to donate it until my hair was dead but it's pretty healthy now (only a few split ends, etc) but it's not very thick. It's medium to fine:/

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have hair as long as you do and I cut it even shorter than AnnaSophia has in the picture. And now my hair won't grow back, and I regretted it like two days after I cut it and I still regret it. πŸ™ˆ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yikes!! I'm sorry to hear that): I cut my hair 2 years ago a little below my shoulders and it grew back thankfully! I'll be sure not to go shorter than the AnnaSophia photo!