Should I cut my hair this short?

The second photo is me! I currently have about waist length hair and I've never really cut it that short (referring to the first photo) and it'd be nice to donate it! Will my face fit it do you think?

Thank you!(: Should I cut my hair this short?Should I cut my hair this short?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of you to donate it. : )

Yes, it would be suitable. Although I favor the look you've now more I still thinks it would be nice. Medium long hair wouldn't be a problem and can look cute too. You've a nice texture at your hair and when it's long it makes you look very feminine and cute. But hair grows. As long you avoids pixie haircuts, undercuts, buzzcut and other very short haircut it would be fine.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I may go a tiny bit longer than the photo I provided! Thank you so much! 😁

• Show All
    • It's hard to find reputable charities when it comes to hair donation. I've thought about it too and did some research. Most places take your hair as charity but then charge people for the product, like people who are going through chemotherapy. Not many are altruistic.
      However... Long healthy hair sells for a premium! There are places and websites specifically for people who wish to buy and sell hair, and with long thick healthy hair like you have, you could probably get as much as a few thousand for it. It would be better to sell your hair, get the cash, and then donate the money you get to a good, researched, reputable charity or cause. That's just my honest opinion though.

• Thank you so much for researching it! Excellent idea. I was going to wait to donate it until my hair was dead but it's pretty healthy now (only a few split ends, etc) but it's not very thick. It's medium to fine:/

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have hair as long as you do and I cut it even shorter than AnnaSophia has in the picture. And now my hair won't grow back, and I regretted it like two days after I cut it and I still regret it. πŸ™ˆ

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yikes!! I'm sorry to hear that): I cut my hair 2 years ago a little below my shoulders and it grew back thankfully! I'll be sure not to go shorter than the AnnaSophia photo!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Long or short will be alright, you have the face for it.

It's all sweet and cute to want to donate, but have you checked that the requirement fits?

1|0
    0|0
  • You're doing it for the right reasons, and I totally respect that. However, it'd still be a shame. You have gorgeous hair the way it is. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you could pull off the shorter style just fine. The thing is, no matter how good you look with short hair, you're always gonna look even better with long hair.

If you ask me, anyone with short hair is wasted potential. That goes for all girls--no, all *people*--not just you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would definitely fit, you picked a pretty good looking hairstyle. You're also too cute! Go for it. πŸ™‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think that would look great on you. And if not, it'll grow back.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh no! Your hair looks amazing the way it is! Long strawberry-blond hair is absolutely lovely! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think it would look good but I suggest you don't go any shorter

1|0
    0|0
  • No you look better than the first pic!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you have the right facial structure for it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes yes go for it! Share an after picture!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Because you have a angular face, short hair would look amazing on you! I'd probably go for something like this that is more flattering.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aww yeah you'll look so cute! That's such a nice thing to do too :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it girly.

Been planning to cut my mane short as well

1|0
    0|0
  • I could imagine you with shorter hair, and I could tell it suits you well! You look pretty with either length (:

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the short hair better but your attractive in both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would definitely suit at the end of the day hair grows back and we only live once. Go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure... I think you'd be able to rock short hair! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you would suit it... you have the facial structure for it

1|0
    0|0
  • You're so cute anything would look good on you! I think you should go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • You should go for it! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope no long hair looks great

2|0
    0|0
  • no your face fits long hair best

2|1
    0|0
  • I think it would look cute! πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • It can always grow back

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes your face shape would rock it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like your hair as it is, but if you feel like making a change, sure go for it. You have a pretty face, therefore you are going to rock it anyway!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! It would look super cute on you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes