Am I the only guy who likes women without a ton of makeup?

My smoking hot 29 year old friend that does modeling as a side job recently asked me to help her hang pictures at her apartment. I always see her very well put together with a fair amount of make up on. This time she received me after her session at the gym, no makeup and a gym outfit. My jaw dropped, 10 times better than makeup. I actually told her, she blushed and I could actually see the red on her face lol. I say very little makeup goes a long way. A lot and I'm already asking myself what will she look like in the morning? 😳

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I think a lot of men have no idea about makeup (for example, not being able to tell if a chick has light makeup on), but most dislike heavy makeup.

My partner doesn't like it when I wear makeup (but I like it, cos its fun), so I guess you're not alone!