Am I the only guy who likes women without a ton of makeup?

My smoking hot 29 year old friend that does modeling as a side job recently asked me to help her hang pictures at her apartment. I always see her very well put together with a fair amount of make up on. This time she received me after her session at the gym, no makeup and a gym outfit. My jaw dropped, 10 times better than makeup. I actually told her, she blushed and I could actually see the red on her face lol. I say very little makeup goes a long way. A lot and I'm already asking myself what will she look like in the morning? 😳

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I think a lot of men have no idea about makeup (for example, not being able to tell if a chick has light makeup on), but most dislike heavy makeup.

My partner doesn't like it when I wear makeup (but I like it, cos its fun), so I guess you're not alone!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I hear that most men think of makeup as a form of false advertisement, and think women who use it are fake.

1|2
    0|0
    • I won't disagree with you at all. One thing about makeup is that it covers the original features, nice or not nice. Eye bags, wrinkles, freckles, etc, it all adds to the personality in my opinion.

• I am not a, guy but I do not wear make up so no you are not the only one

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No, you are in the majority. Most guys want an accurate brochure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your not the only one. I'd prefer a girl without makeup one 100%

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess that happens when you have a crush on the girl ! Do you have a crush on her?

0|0
    0|0
    • Good point, in the past that kind of hotness would've messed with my head, now that I'm older (and maybe the reason she's good friends with me) I try to see more what's under the hood (the heart lol). Super hot women like my friend live in a different reality, they receive so much attention from men that they are actually miserable because no guy will love them for them, you know what I mean?
      I guess I do have a mini-crush otherwise I wouldn't be writing about it lol, one thing I don't like is that she's very superficial, that's unattractive to me.

• Show All
    • No thank you! It was fun meeting you

Recommended myTakes