Do you think it is a good idea for guys to just go bald when they have lost lots of hair?

Guys take a lot more pride in their hair nowadays, what do you do when your hairline recedes, you get a huge bald spot on your crown and the hair on top starts getting super thin? Think of the Duke of Cambridge... And then you have more of a chance of coming out of the barbers looking kinda strange. I reckon when you get to about the Duke of Cambridge amount, it would be a good idea to shave it all off and then get a tan. I tan well so I don't think it would be a problem, my complexion is not super light and my hair is brown so it probably would not be terrible. Bald is not a bad look, look at "The Rock", he looks great.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It makes it look like a choice rather than you're losing hair and can't do anythingabout it and you look younger in my opinion.

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks to my dad I know that I'm still going to have a head of fully-colored hair when until I'm at least fifty, but my hairline is still going to recede a bit. These days though you can get your hair back with transplants and stuff, so if you don't want to go bald you really don't have to anymore. Some people look good bald, though, so if you've got a nicely shaped head then just shave it off

0|0
    0|0
    • You know the main gene for male pattern hair loss is inherited from your mother, not your father, right?

• Well my hair is a complete carbon-copy of my dad's. Either way, the men on my mothers side all have all their hair too, even if it's not as nice as my dads

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Some people actually pull off baldness really really well

1|1
    1|0
  • I think it's best to embrace it & just shave it off! Plenty of men look handsome bald.

1|2
    1|0
  • it really depends on the person. Some guys can pull off the bald look and others just end up looking like a dickhead. :p haha

0|0
    0|1
  • Yup. Fully bald is way more attractive than half balding

0|1
    1|0
  • Shave it all off. Bald can definitely be sexy.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes. Bald can be sexy too

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• I have pretty decent hair and I dont think I'll lose them naturally but If I won't mind trying the bald look. I dont think if you should be ashamed because you are losing hair. Going bald is sexy. And you know what... so is any motherfucking hairstyle. What matter is how you pull it off. And trust me it's really easy... all you have to do is be confident that you look good and trust me you'll be more handsome than you were yesterday. :) Rock the bald style people. You are what you are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bald is not a bad look?

Have you seen a bald guy trying to pick up a chick. It's pathetic.

I'm starting and I'm going to wear this damn hat until I'm dead.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes for sure. Actually bald does look good instead of a sun roof men be having on their head.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, there's a certain point where it starts to look ridiculous. Better to be bald than balding.

1|0
    0|0
  • I shave my head because i it's cheaper and I prefer it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad is bald and its cool!

0|1
    0|0
  • I will

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. Shaved head looks nice

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sure, plenty of people do that here

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope I never lose my hair

0|1
    0|0
  • When I went bald, I actually got more women than with hair. It's better to just shave it off. I dreaded going bald but honestly it's not a big deal once you realize people won't treat you differently

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes