Guys, why you wouldn't like dyed hair on girls?

Guys, why you wouldn't like dyed hair on girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a sign of wacky priorities to me. Lots of people, men and women alike, use colored hair and trendy styles to try to be unique. San Fran has so many people with pink hair you'd think Sailor Moon took place there.

I mean, *I* think it's cute, but it's not the hair that pushes me away, it's who chose to have it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They actually would, no matter what they claim

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• It is unnatural and raises questions in my mind as to her reasons of why she got it. I like a girl who doesn't need to change her body to feel good about herself. As little makeup as she wants and that is fine, no makeup is even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dated a chick that had different color hair every week. I don't know it gets a little to much but that's just me. Also all that bleaching makes hair feel weird to touch. Like it's dead or something

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl is hot it won't hurt. If she isn't it won't help. It makes you look like an attention hound so that's a negative. But, I love artistic people so sometimes I dig it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find if anything that a girl wears or does is super extravagant I don't really like them as much. Not that dyed hair is a red flag or anything. I'm kind of more on the introverted side myself but I know guys who love that kind of hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural colors. In my opinion unnatural colors should only be extremely modest highlights, otherwise people should just stick to natural colors

0|0
    2|0
  • I don't like it all that much, I think girls look a lot better with their natural hair color, and all the bright colors are just to much to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Multi color or not. It is very new. Shows you have creativity

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we don't live in anime or cosplay.
    I would love her to do that once in a while - when an appropriate occasion arises.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dyed hair it makes a girl look unique kinda seperates her from rest of the girlsand its refreshing to see.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I like natural hair colors. I don't like feeling like I'm fucking a smurf.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause it makes her look like a video game character lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like her in whatever she feels most happy with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wha are you talking about; I love girls who have dyed hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig everyone in their natural states. But we all have our own opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch got daddy issues if she dyes her hair

0|1
    4|0
  • I like that actually. I think it is really cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I like it. It's creative and not dull

0|0
    0|0
  • Its pretentious

0|0
    2|0
  • I've seen that on many women. It's great. Really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it on girls

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes