How can I fill in my eyebrows?

I don't have the make up tools. I only have mascara.How can i fill in my eyebrows??How can i fill in my eyebrows??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• With a Sharpie, that's all that can help you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I use a product from glossier called boy brow. Check it out! It's my fav eyebrow gel.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 9

• Oh honey don't use mascara. You can buy a cheap brow pencil for 5$ You can even use eyeshadow, if you want you can even stop at your local dollar store and try to find some brow products.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get an eyehadow, pencil, and or tinted gel. I use a combination of those three on a daily basis but if I'm just running out I'll just use the gel.

Also, I only use NYX for brows. It's cheap and it's good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Go buy some NYX eyebrow pomade in espresso it's only $8 and an angled brush.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're not looking to spend much money get the NYX micro brow pencil! It's a perfect dupe for the high end ABH pencil and it's extremely easy to use

1|0
    0|0
  • you need your eyebrows threaded and weaved by a professional

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't. You're eyebrows are fine

2|0
    0|0
    • Are u sure? One of my eyebrows is more fuller than the other.

• Show All
    • Oh okay. Thanks

• You're welcome.

• Buy eyeshadow then.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh its ok but you should get the tools for eyebrows

1|0
    0|0
    • I think it makes my eyebrows look ugly. And tbh, my mom doesn't have money to buy me the eyebrow powder and pencil.

• Get some eye shadow and fill it in

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes