Help, not dressing my age?

Well, it's very simple. How 'should' a 25 year old woman dress?
I know everyone has a style, but how can I find mine.
Basically, my husband would describe me as this:
a 25 year old woman with the face of a 17year old, a body of a 25 year old, who dresses like a 50 year old.
Yes, those words came out of his mouth, and well, ouch!
I do dress a bit conservative, but that's because I work in a law firm and so I want to look professional.
Any ideas? Help! Or at least lead me to a freaking good magazine article 😁

25

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't matter. Dress for your body, your style (you'll have to find that) and the occasion. Like im 15, but i wear polo shirts, bealts, always tuck in my undershirt. And i always wear a belt. And i have lost of button downs, and vintage sweaters, and chino pants. If that helps.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you work in a law firm does not mean that you can not have a sense of style nor fashion especially on the weekends. Its professional women who I see all of the time, who do not dress older than their age and still have that sense of style. Its okay to wear something that shows off your shape but not to over the top especially when you are going out on the weekend. I never liked that professional dress anyways, its way to boring for me and makes me look older than my age.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE