Ladies, how would you help this female with her bra?

Why can you see her bra cups so easily? (See below for the original pic.)
Ladies, how would you help this female with her bra?Ladies, how would you help this female with her bra?

Is it because of the bra or the shirt, or both?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• For one her shirt is too thin she should wear maybe a spaghetti strap to help minimize showing her bra line. 2nd she is wearing a padded demi bra the reason why the bra line is showing more a thinner bra would help minimize however it wouldn't necessarily give her the lift she could use. I would suggest she would wear a full coverage padded bra with a spaghetti strap under. A full coverage body by Victoria bra that is padded this will give her the lift she needs and more support

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I knew I could count on you to give a great detailed answer.

Thank you again.
      W
      Hope we can talk about things more.

• No problem :)