Ladies, how would you help this female with her bra?

Why can you see her bra cups so easily? (See below for the original pic.)
Ladies, how would you help this female with her bra?Ladies, how would you help this female with her bra?

Is it because of the bra or the shirt, or both?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For one her shirt is too thin she should wear maybe a spaghetti strap to help minimize showing her bra line. 2nd she is wearing a padded demi bra the reason why the bra line is showing more a thinner bra would help minimize however it wouldn't necessarily give her the lift she could use. I would suggest she would wear a full coverage padded bra with a spaghetti strap under. A full coverage body by Victoria bra that is padded this will give her the lift she needs and more support

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I knew I could count on you to give a great detailed answer.

Thank you again.
      W
      Hope we can talk about things more.

• No problem :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• It's just that type of a bra... it's thicker and the it isn't seamless... It's just that type of a bra - probably cheaper...
    A better quality bra most probably won't have that problem. It would be thinner up top or have a lace finish...

It's not because of the fit - the fit seems to be right.

2|1
    0|0
    • How can you see all that from the picture?

• Show All
    • *Or... it's a dude that doesn't even have any boobs... HAHAHA So no bra is going to fit him well.

• That's a good one.

• I don't think she's sized correctly, the cup looks a bit too big for her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both, if changing the bra wasn't an option or didn't own a t-shirt bra (seamless) then wear a tank top underneath sweater or accessorize with a thin scarf or add a vest

0|1
    0|0
  • Bra's too big. I know because mine do that too. The shop I bought them at didn't have my size.

0|1
    0|0
  • The cup size is too big. If it was the right size, it doesn't matter how thin the shirt is.. the bra should form around the breast without extra room. Let's say she is wearing a 34D.. she should try a 34C

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes