Ladies, can we talk about straps?

Do you like or love straps?
What is it you love about them?

Do you like any of these straps and where they are placed on these clothes?

1)Ladies, can we talk about straps?2)
Ladies, can we talk about straps?
3)
Ladies, can we talk about straps?4)
Ladies, can we talk about straps?5) My apologies. I posted this only because of the way the straps came to the center. Sorry if you are offended.
Ladies, can we talk about straps?It's not about if you like that shirt as a whole but just about where the straps are placed and going to.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Since sadly my shoulders haven't gone through puberty yet most shirts/dresses with straps are a little to long for me so that I have to shorten them. Still, I love them, they look both dainty and elegant and very sexy in a way.