Ladies, can we talk about straps?

Do you like or love straps?
What is it you love about them?

Do you like any of these straps and where they are placed on these clothes?

1)Ladies, can we talk about straps?2)
Ladies, can we talk about straps?
3)
Ladies, can we talk about straps?4)
Ladies, can we talk about straps?5) My apologies. I posted this only because of the way the straps came to the center. Sorry if you are offended.
Ladies, can we talk about straps?It's not about if you like that shirt as a whole but just about where the straps are placed and going to.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Since sadly my shoulders haven't gone through puberty yet most shirts/dresses with straps are a little to long for me so that I have to shorten them. Still, I love them, they look both dainty and elegant and very sexy in a way.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Numbers 1 and 4 are the only ones I would dare to wear, and even those not without the help of a serious push-up bra. I don't have the cleavage to pull off any of the others--it would just highlight how small my boobs are.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like straps. It gets hot here and generally strappy tops allow more air even if they're on the tighter side which is appreciated

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally like 2 and 3. I like the criss cross strap style but I dont wear them often because I get these really weird tan lines. Sometimes the style just looks cool (as long as it dosn't show everything) or just wonky. It depends on preference I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like straps 2 3 4 and 5 and I like the choker ones too 👌 Is this for your comics?

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I can't pull off spaghetti straps so I just admire them from afar.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always like wearing 2 and 5 but special size really I need order because I can wearing size M but my breast need cub C - D i mean. :B

1|1
    0|0
  • Fashion these days has way to many straps, and they're also too flimsy, but sometimes they look nice

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.
    There's bo way you can wear a bra under that 😂
    And I just need my bra's

0|0
    0|0
  • Like it

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all but the bras... too much going on

0|1