Guys, do you prefer girls with makeup or without?

Most Helpful Guy

• Always without. I want the real you, not hidden behind a mask. Genuine human skin, in it's natural state. Natural is always better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Makeup enhances beauty. Anyone would like it, because it makes the girl look better unless she over does it and makes her face look cake-ish

When people say no make is better, it's mostly implied that on a regular basis, don't do full face makeup, especially if it changes the way you look. That becomes deceiving, even if you do it for yourself, to feel confident etc

What Guys Said 28

• As far as the girls I find attractive, I find them attractive wether they're wearing makeup or not. Makeup doesn't make a girl any more or less beautiful to me. I do, however, enjoy seeing how a girl likes to make herself up. It tells me a lot about her personality and how she's feeling at the moment.

That said, I HATE the 'I don't care' look. I like girls who like to look girly and pretty. Whether they use makeup to achieve that or not, as long as they make an effort to look pretty, I like it.

Lastly, I can say that out of all the makeup styles, I like 'natural' makeup least of all. If a girl's going to wear makeup, I want to see it. Bold, striking eye and lip makeup will catch my attention faster than about anything. Then again, I'm also a goth :)

• It's great if a girl looks good without makeup - most guys would prefer that if possible, but we all know that isn't realistic for most people. So, I think most guys would say they preferred minimal makeup or - at least - makeup that has a "natural look".

Outside of special events, most guys aren't into "glamour" or "fashion" makeup with glitter and crazy colors and huge eyelashes and all of that crap.

This is an extreme of what I'm talking about, but you get the idea:

i.pinimg.com/.../...glamour-makeup-makeup-eyes.jpg

Most guys don't want this (ever, really). We generally prefer a natural look unless you're both dressing up for some evening event.

• Without when home cuddling and with if we're going somewhere fancy kinds thing and a little is ok for like the movies too

• without

• I prefer women that don't personally. If it's a little makeup for accents or something similar like you have a blemish you don't like -- sure, but women that can work without lots of makeup is my personal favorite. Too much makeup just feels fake to me.

• It makes no difference to me on whether a girl wears makeup or no makeup.

• IDRC

• Depends on the woman.
    how much makeuo she uses.
    How often does she use it.

• Depends... I prefer none, but some hightlights work well.

• I really love to see a girl vitout make up but cleanly washed her face vit clear water , n face wash jel off course

• I prefer it on when attending formal events but generally find women without makeup more approachable, confident and relaxed

• I'd rather not have someone drop a kilo of makeup only to figure out that they don't look that great when they don't have it on.

Its better to show more of yourself and less makeup.

• I would love a girl naturally than wit makeup

• Without

• I would prefer a girl with less make up.

• I love it when a girl is natural so I would say without but dont mind if she has it on either

• I have no hardwired preferences but I think if I had a choice I would go for a light/natural/no make up look of subtle shades whether make up is used or not is not important.

• With both I guess...

• I prefer a girl who's okay with the way she looks without makeup, but if she wants to put some on every now and then, as long as it's not too much, I'm down!
    I don't want a girl who's so ashamed of what she looks that she hides behind makeup all the time, is what I mean to say.

• my personal preference is without, but I'm not the one wearing it.

• Without. That way she realizes I'm trying to talk to her for more than her make up mask.

• Technically, I prefer girls with makeup. But the only makeup I actually really care about is mascara. Maybe other slight forms of makeup, but on the spectrum of no makeup to a lot of makeup like reference is definitely a hell of a lot closer to no makeup when is a lot of makeup.

• @CameronMusick Yeah, but my point is that when girls apply a lot of make up, they are more guarded in my experience. They question if you want to get to know them for them, or their make up. That was my point anyways.

But yes, technically a little bit of make up doesn't hurt. Just keep it to a bare minimum in my opinion.

• With but she can't be butt ass ugly w/o. I don't wanna have to gag whenever were just at home chillin

• Then again, if that's the case, just imagine waking up to that person who looked decent with make up, but without...

• Well the girl has to be really pretty naturally for it to be ok without makeup

• I prefer girls who look good without makeup

• The thing with make up is that it is a good indicator of how much a girl loves herself, because many men won't take the time to help a girl love hereself, a lot of men prefer it off.

• I prefer the girls to makeup when their is a special occasion than to who get makeup regularly

• Without definitely

• i thought girls "didn't do it for men"?

What Girls Said 5

• Too much makeup is horrible.. I go for and like the more natural look just minimal makeup

• guys prefer the girl that is prettier. makeup or not doesn't matter. just how she looks overall

• Not to sound cocky, but I feel so much more confident and sexy/beautiful when I don't wear make up. I wear lipsense, but that's it. I have also been told by several people that I look better without it.

• You look like you're balding?

• Makeup that looks natural