Do you like when a girl wears no makeup?

I'm very self consious but also very lazy so can't be bothered doing makeup (I suck at it anyway). I kind of want to start wearing make up to cover up imperfections like acne. What do you guys and girls think about girls going all natural?

1157

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are wired to be into natural faces. Makeup is some next social construct. Covering blemishes like acne is alright, and effective for both genders, but not recommended based off what KRock323 said (which I lowkey tl;dr'd, but I saw enough). On the bright side, it's not like acne is permanent.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do a little make up, It's more natural than what's popular right now for sure. It's up to you though if you want to wear it. I try to enhance my features instead of make new ones. If that makes sense ๐Ÿ˜‚

What Guys Said 56

• Yes very much so on girl with no make-up. Most girls don't have a clue on how to put makeup on and end up just looking like a clown when done. With to much make up. Little goes a long way and I mean very little. Also highlight one thing this isn't a kiss concert. Whether it's your eyes lips nose or skin highlight only one thing. Although if acne is you concern make will make it worse. Acne is caused by bacteria feasting on dead skin cells and other oils secreted from our pores. make up clogs those pores and makes it easier for acne to thrive.

You're better off getting a good sweat in right before taking a hot shower and then once a week on top of that put rubbing alcohol on your skin once a week this helps open up you pores and flush the food out the bacteria eats and helps kill the bacteria. following up every shower with a cold shower to force the pores to close back up. This suck I know isn't necessary but helps in the end.

• Totally depends
    I'm not like those hypocrites who say they hate makeup but they fall for fake girl at the end
    So here I am with my honest opinion๐Ÿ˜Š

• Make up is overrated. In the recent years everyone is following the trend of contouring so pretty much everyone looks the same. Feel confident in your skin

• Well make up makes her look better of course, but I'd rather see her in her natural state. There is nothing more attractive to me than a girl who's 100% natural.

• I think make-up should be saved for just what you mentioned - imperfections like acne. That's all any of the guys are going to care about

• Honestly how you naturally look is the best, acne is just fine, if someone is judging you for having acne, they've got issues themself.
    Also if you cover the acne up with makeup it can (not always but most of the time) make it worse in the long run, the makeup can clog up your pores.

• I have a ritual called "The shower test". If a girl uses a lot of makeup, I want to see her after a shower to know what she looks like without it. So from that alone, you might already guess that I prefer natural but also like the fact that makeup can make you look hotter for special occasions.

• Some guys like the girls with makeup because they appreciate the time a girl take to take care of her to look neat. Some guys like girls without makeup because it shows that this girl is not insecure about her looks. So she's automatically assumed to me mentally strong.

For me, I find the girls without makeup as sexy.

• what if a girl is not wearing makeup but is still insecure about her looks

• It's just the way you think. You are what you think. So start thinking in positive way. Or if you can't, don't think about it.

It's takes one right person to make you feel better for the way you look like. So just wait for him. Until then, embrace yourself in what you're good at.

• I actually like it when a girl wears no makeup. I'd rather see a girl in her natural state than with a lot of makeup. It also shows me that she is confident enough in herself that she doesn't feel the need to confirm to society's beauty standards.

• What about if she's not confident and just doesn't have the time or skill to put on makeup

• There's nothing wrong with wearing a little bit of make up. I don't get 'bothered' that you don't wear make up, especially if I happened to be just a random guy who has no business with you. I'm not gonna think, damn, that girl has to apply some make up. It's none of my business in that case -- but you might feel more confident and better in general. At least, that's what I've noticed from girls who wear make up

• Yeah natural beauty is always brighter than makeup

• why not? well i have 2 daughters. One can never go without make up. The other one never carries anything. Both are so beautiful. I mean it should never be applied too thick, so that it does not act like a mask, but only the natural beauty emphasizes. just look at the model without make up. , ,๐Ÿ˜‰

• Depends on your face lol

• I prefer little or no make up. I think women are beautiful just the way they are ^_^

• I love thay tbh especially if she's cute because makeup is deceptive and when it comes down it looks like a compeletly other person, maybe if its a slight makeup on cheeks or on lashes but really for some guys the face doesn't really matter only the body

• Yeah

• only if you're so pretty your face is naturally attractive without any help, if not you will never be considered pretty without make up

• well... I am definitely not naturally attractive

• Well why do women have to wear makeup and not men? Because women seem uglier in their natural state because you're comparing them to other women wearing lots of makeup. It's so much easier for guys, so much less pressure from society

• no because women should look feminine while men masculine and to look masculine you need rough edges while to look feminine you need to have smooth clear skin.

• Make up makes you look better, true. But, I'd rather like a girl with no make up. Though you wear it to make yourself look better, it may hide your natural beauty which guys do like.

• If she is dark black or red hair with freckles she doesn't need it because they have even skin tones. I like it when a woman wears at least a little eye shadow.

• I find it extremely attractive when womenโ€‹ choose not to wear make-up up. My ex had to put up with a disappointed face when she used to wear make-up on our dates.

So to answer your question briefly. Yes.

• Obviously yes. They look better without makeup.

• Yes i like girls who go all natural and don't wear makeup.

• Here is another question about wearing no makeup. Seems like a trend to be asking about not eearin makeup or no makeup vs makeup etc

• Yup. It usually means she's confident in her looks/more of a sporty person.

• I like it when women put a bag over their head.

• I like it a lot s girl without makeup is more interesting to me

• It's cute at times, makes me feel closer to them

• Not really. I perfer her not to wear any, but if she does let it be as light as possible.

• it doesn't bother me

• I respect it, she keeps it real and that's more attractive than looking like a clown

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 10

• I usually don't wear makeup.. and I don't wear foundation even when I do wear makeup so it's very close to how I look naturally.. I'm a lazy ass too and if a guy is interested in me.. he would like me with my natural face because that's how it should be

• ya so they know who they dealing with lol

• Do whatever makes you happy baby

• Agreed... like makeup is fun sometimes but typically I go barefaced and if a guy is legit and a good one, he'll like you regardless

• i wear a lot of makeup but all the guys i have been with said i look pretty without it as well. they do like to see me glammed though. i think as long as you are pretty both ways it's all good

• All guys who say they don't like makeup are liars

• i like makeup on girls very much and m crazy about that !

• Incorrect.

• U don't lie dear!!

• Of course Adriana Lima still looks good without makeup lol

• I have no opinion.

• yes I like it I don't wear any makeup

• I do wear foundation but don't wear makeup ๐Ÿ’„ because it can make your acne worse ๐Ÿ™‚

• makeup is for clowns... .