Do you like when a girl wears no makeup?

I'm very self consious but also very lazy so can't be bothered doing makeup (I suck at it anyway). I kind of want to start wearing make up to cover up imperfections like acne. What do you guys and girls think about girls going all natural?

1157

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are wired to be into natural faces. Makeup is some next social construct. Covering blemishes like acne is alright, and effective for both genders, but not recommended based off what KRock323 said (which I lowkey tl;dr'd, but I saw enough). On the bright side, it's not like acne is permanent.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do a little make up, It's more natural than what's popular right now for sure. It's up to you though if you want to wear it. I try to enhance my features instead of make new ones. If that makes sense ๐Ÿ˜‚