Have you ever bought coloured contact lenses?

If so, what brand, what was the cost, which colour did you choose and was it worth it?

Thanks

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are brown eyes just perfect! 😍

3|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have green eyes. I got brown ones when I was in 6th grade. I got them and realized they were super uncomfortable compared to my regular contacts. Looking back, I don't agree with them. For instance, if someone has blue eyes and gets blue contacts that are super blue, people will ask if they're real and then you'll be like no they're contacts. So what's the point...

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha that's true. You could always just lie though 😂 I just bought some solotica ones called hidrocor Mel they look sooo pretty. Not sure if they will on me I just mean in reviews and stuff. It was over $100 so I hope I didn't waste my money. I've been wanting them for a long time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 22

• no i never did

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer circle lenses as they have more vibrantpretty colours for darker eyes and have more water content .
    Fave brands are G+G Dubea or EOS for about £15 which may seem expensive, but you can keep them for about a year :)

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment I'm wearing clear ones (I was broke when I bought them and since I don't wear them much anymore I'm not gonna buy new ones anytime soon). Anyway the colours I wore were a honey coloured, and grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I've learned to love and embrace my brown eyes!
    I know Costco has some nice realistic looking prescription ones, I wouldn't trust those cheap ones available at your local beauty supply store or Hot Topic... those look fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but the guy selling them was doing it illegally and they weren't made right and it scratched my my eyes up. Be careful where you get them from. If I could choose the color I want now it would be honey brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the option when I got my seeing contacts to get them with color. As a heads up, the colored ones are thicker because they have a layer of colored plastic. So you'll feel them more when wearing them. Based off of your eye color they'll suggest the best colors that match with your own. I have brown eyes and I believe they said hazel green and honey looked best with my kind of brown eyes. Never get colored lenses from a Halloween store or online because everyone's eyeball is shaped slightly differently. Optometrists measure your eyes for the perfect fit that won't irritate or scratch your eye lids/ corneas. With Halloween stores and online they use a "one size fits all" format which isn't good for obvious reasons. You should ask your optometrist about it if you're really interested. I go to lens crafters and they've been very nice and informative.
    Hope this helped !

1|0
    0|0
  • Do not wear any without going to the doctor and getting fitted first. If you don't they can slide everywhere and scratch your corneas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never done it but would want to even though I do not wear glasses
    I always saw it cost almost 100 dollars

0|0
    0|0
  • yes , once but never use it again. I got allergy with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried purple. It was fun. But I don't know the brand

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always wanted to wear coloured contacts but I am not able to.
    I need to wear hard lenses so I'm pretty much shit out of luck. Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm going to be getting hard lenses myself. Are they as uncomfortable as people say?

• Nah. You will get used to them. Sure it's easier to scratch your eyes with them but I've been wearing them since I was 14.

• I got hazel ones before , the make was Airoptix. They're uncomfortable and just... fake. Sticking to real eyes lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are a bit creepy color (turquoise) so I am thinking of trying brown eyes just for fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish i could. Maybe in the future i will lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm happy with my eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acuvue, i bought gray and purple

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish I could. Maybe in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, purple, red ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh I do! I'm Asian so I'm stuck with boring brown eyes. I've tried blue, green, but my fave is grey. I don't wear them daily only for special events and I get the brand 'acuvue'. You can get prescriptions put in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes