Which hair colour is best?

Which hair colour is best?Which hair colour is best?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks both of them looks good, but I've always liked dark hair and had a preference for it. But in this case it's hard to tell since I can't see your eye and skin color.

Usually people with light skin and eyes (blue/green/gray eyes) looks better with blonde, ginger or light brown hair. A light person could suit both of these hair colors you showed us.

A dark person who has a tan or brown skin and brown eyes usually would suit black hair or dark brown best. Brown people with blue/green eyes also often suits black or dark brown hair best. Some people suits dark hair although they've a light skin and eyes because of the contrasts. They don't need to be a light skinned Asian or South-European to suit it, some Nordics also suits it. It's depending on the person.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I have to choose the second photo your hair look so much better. It has a richer color and shine to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • One, i like how the lighting plays with your hair. Two is not as special as one

1|0
    0|0
  • both would be fine as in if i met you with hair like that id be impressed. but the highlighted hair really is stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • i m not good with it.. sorry... but I prefer long and thick and shiny hair.. both seems good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are great but the top one is my preference

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 1

0|0
    0|0
  • In this style the blonde stripes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair is always the best