Which hair colour is best?

Which hair colour is best?Which hair colour is best?

411

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks both of them looks good, but I've always liked dark hair and had a preference for it. But in this case it's hard to tell since I can't see your eye and skin color.

Usually people with light skin and eyes (blue/green/gray eyes) looks better with blonde, ginger or light brown hair. A light person could suit both of these hair colors you showed us.

A dark person who has a tan or brown skin and brown eyes usually would suit black hair or dark brown best. Brown people with blue/green eyes also often suits black or dark brown hair best. Some people suits dark hair although they've a light skin and eyes because of the contrasts. They don't need to be a light skinned Asian or South-European to suit it, some Nordics also suits it. It's depending on the person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl