Why do I look older for my age? (19 years) I look like a mom? Single and unattractive?

I'm a high school senior, and I am socially awkward. People often say I look sad and I hate it. I suffer from anxiety and depression, and i have gained many pounds. I'm over weight almost obese. I have never had a boyfriend and I'm unattractive. The reason I'm unattractive is because I look older and my face looks fat. My body is ugly and I don't feel confident. Guys always make fun of my appearance. They either say look at Fiona!, or look at that fat bitch! I am tired of looking old and not looking hot like the rest. I have always looked older than my age. What can I do to work on my appearance and weight?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Workout daily, start with low intensity and duration. Like 10 -20 mins & then increase the duration in like 2 weeks. Workout can be: jogging, yoga, light weight training etc.. better join a club/gym

2. Eat clean, avoid cheese etc, have fruits it will make you "glow"

3. Mediation, there are guided meditations on YouTube, you may start with those. Let me know if you need any help around this, this is my area of interest & expertise

4. Do some random act of kindness. Make some one in need happy, Daily. Will make you strong & get you over with your social awkwardness

PS: looking at your pic, you look really good..
    Cheers!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a youthful looking face, but... your hair color doesn't suit you at all. Also, drop the fake eye-lashes, they add 10 years on you. You are not unattractive, you just have no clue what looks good on you