Saw this topic and had to discuss it?

Don't for one second think guys don't like you. I grew up thinking because I was bigger than most girls. I would never find a guy. I hit 18 and it was like a whole new world open up. There are guys out there that like curvy thicker girls. There's guys out there that like girls with bellies. There's guys out there that don't really care they just want a really sweet, cute, chill girl. There's all different kinds of preferences out there. Just remember what one man does not appreciate another one will. Also remember the sexiest thing you can wear is confidence. Also remember you have to love yourself before anybody else can start loving you. You're not going to be everybody's cup of tea but you're going to be somebodys shot of whiskey. I put money on it.

Be your own kind of beautiful!! Saw this topic and had to discuss it?Saw this topic and had to discuss it?Saw this topic and had to discuss it?Saw this topic and had to discuss it?Saw this topic and had to discuss it?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• My take on this:
    The woman in the pictures is not the sexiest thing I've ever seen, nor is she the ugliest. I'd rate her 5/10. But before you get all twisted, hear me out: Her face, her hair, her body/figure, her eyes, and if that is her story written by her, then her personality too, ARE ALL variables factored into my preference. And that's just it: a preference. Most, if not all, guys have a preference when it comes to everything in life. Some like beer, some like vodka. Some like golf, some like rugby. Some like plus size women, some like thin and slender women. Ranting about how plus size women have more to offer than their female counterparts to me seems completely unnecessary. No amount of convincing is going to change my preference. I won't "wake up" and start to favor bigger women; that just doesn't happen. Try and convince me that blue is a better color than red; you can state your argument, an maybe even a really good one too, but my preference will not budge. That's just my opinion though. Agree or disagree, love bigger women or love smaller women, blue or red, EDM or jazz, whiskey or tea, we're all going to choose whateverthefuck we want anyways.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • First off my rant as you called it never compared women. My rant was not meant to convince no one of shit. My post was for encouragement to women!!

I also already said there's different preferences in the world and no were in my post am I trying to convince any one type of women is better than the other.

• My apologies if I've offended you.

• Offended me lol not at all
      But he made it seem like my rant was a bash on other women and that was not the case. Or a bash on men that like smaller women. Everyone has their preferences

Most Helpful Girl

• You should write a take on this.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Take?

• If you move your mouse to "post", "shareMyTake" will come up at the bottom. It's basically like an article, so you can write about anything inspiring or that might be interesting for others to read. :)

• Thank you. I just might