Is wearing a thong as a straight guy okay?

I love thongs and have been wearing them since i was young, but it’s really just on and off. They help me from staying comfortable to letting me fart secretly. Anyways i feel like i want to try to actually wear them out but i’m straight and i feel as if that’d be unaccepted by others. My school got a whole bunch of cute girls and if it were to slip, that’d be the end for me lol. So would you like wear a thong to high school as a guy? would it be a good step or should i just stay with boxers?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, I'm definitely one of those people that @Lefrancais is talking about, and will say it's your body, your decision to wear the thong or not.
    But I just want to add that since you have already expressed your concerns about girls at school finding out, I'd recommend just sticking to boxers or boxer-briefs for school and keep the thongs for weekends or other free time. ✌🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah bro that's weird man. Others will definetely say "do what makes you comfortable" here's my TRUE and HONEST advice.

I would wait till you are NO LONGER in school because your life will be MISERABLE if people were to find out. I mean the constant mockery and shit at a young age will scar you. People are BRUTAL. they'd talk about you on snapchat, twitter, social media and facebook, you'd be RUINED when people start giving you wedgies and snap pictures. THINK ABOUT THAT SHIT DUDE ! ... JUST WAIT until you have no one looking that can seriously damage your reputation and credibility. THINK OF THE TEACHERS AND PARENTS, omg... yeah man. i would not do that at all... just stick to boxers bro. come on son, you can do it...