How to get fair skin naturally?

I have anAsian skin tone (brown) and i would like to become fair. Is there any natural tips to get fair skin?

94

Most Helpful Guy

• It's depending from person to person how it works. Some people turns light skinned if they're staying away from the sun for a certain period and using very much sunscreen. East-Asians are examples at that. Some of them are staying much indoor and when they're going outside they're wearing big hats and using umbrellas to avoid sun exposure. If you're as light skinned as some of the lightest in East-Asia, South-Europe (like the French for example), Middle-east etc. it's possible to achieve a light skin tone.

Dark people like Central-Africans, South-Indians etc. also gets lighter in their skin if they avoids the sun, but most of them would stay very brown regardless because they're so dark. So it's all depending on your genes and the amount of melanin you've. I'm considered a light-skinned Asian, but I'm still tan and have a light olive skin although I don't get so much sun exposure. So even people who's lighter in their skin don't necessary achieve a fair/pale skin, so it's not only applying to the darkest skinned people.

I thinks you should learn to love your brown complexion instead. Not everybody can achieve a fair skin staying indoor and bleaching is dangerous for your health. I thinks tan and brown skin is beautiful. It's also a desirable feature for me when it comes to dating. Brown people are also beautiful and you don't need to be white to be it. There's people who works as models, actors etc. who's considered gorgeous and some of them are brown.

Adriana Lima, Victoria Secret model. She has an African, Asian and European heritage. She also has Brazilian genes.
    i.pinimg.com/.../...eye-victoria-secret-angels.jpg

Nathalie Emmanuel, the English actor and model. She played in Game of Thrones.
    ewedit.files.wordpress.com/.../...firstlook_13.jpg

Indian model.
    www.viewstorm.com/.../indian-women.jpg

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay in the dark more. I was always fair skinned but I noticed I got lighter in the years where I worked night shift and slept in a dark room in the daytime. It'll take about a year or two, but you'll only go up a shade or two and exposure to too much sun would put you right back to square one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE