How to get fair skin naturally?

I have anAsian skin tone (brown) and i would like to become fair. Is there any natural tips to get fair skin?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's depending from person to person how it works. Some people turns light skinned if they're staying away from the sun for a certain period and using very much sunscreen. East-Asians are examples at that. Some of them are staying much indoor and when they're going outside they're wearing big hats and using umbrellas to avoid sun exposure. If you're as light skinned as some of the lightest in East-Asia, South-Europe (like the French for example), Middle-east etc. it's possible to achieve a light skin tone.

Dark people like Central-Africans, South-Indians etc. also gets lighter in their skin if they avoids the sun, but most of them would stay very brown regardless because they're so dark. So it's all depending on your genes and the amount of melanin you've. I'm considered a light-skinned Asian, but I'm still tan and have a light olive skin although I don't get so much sun exposure. So even people who's lighter in their skin don't necessary achieve a fair/pale skin, so it's not only applying to the darkest skinned people.

I thinks you should learn to love your brown complexion instead. Not everybody can achieve a fair skin staying indoor and bleaching is dangerous for your health. I thinks tan and brown skin is beautiful. It's also a desirable feature for me when it comes to dating. Brown people are also beautiful and you don't need to be white to be it. There's people who works as models, actors etc. who's considered gorgeous and some of them are brown.

Adriana Lima, Victoria Secret model. She has an African, Asian and European heritage. She also has Brazilian genes.
    i.pinimg.com/.../...eye-victoria-secret-angels.jpg

Nathalie Emmanuel, the English actor and model. She played in Game of Thrones.
    ewedit.files.wordpress.com/.../...firstlook_13.jpg

Indian model.
    www.viewstorm.com/.../indian-women.jpg

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay in the dark more. I was always fair skinned but I noticed I got lighter in the years where I worked night shift and slept in a dark room in the daytime. It'll take about a year or two, but you'll only go up a shade or two and exposure to too much sun would put you right back to square one.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I know of no natural way that turns brown skin tone into a fair one. Why though? Dusky is sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you get it from staying indoors a lot, covering yourself outside or living in a place that doesn't get much sun. However, you have to start from birth. There is no way turn fare once you're already brown
    It's also a genetical thing. Why don't you like your skin color?

0|0
    0|0
  • Prey to the skin gods...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No... Leave your skin alone if you don't want to ruin it!

2|1
    0|0
  • Don't be a sucker to that indoctrination and learn to appreciate your beauty. All the skin bleaches and other whitening products are not good for you.

2|2
    0|0
  • By taking supplements that contain glutathione together with vitamin C. It is very expensive. Tablets would take a longer time unless you go for an injection.

0|0
    0|0
    • I got to know about this but this may create cancer causing cells. Have you tried it personally

• I have tried the tablets and it works for me though it took me quite some time to find the one that really suits my hormone/body. I haven't tried the dripping method (injection) because it has a long term side effect, not to mention it increases your appetite. If you are afraid of these you can always try the natural home remedies. There are plenty of fruits/vegetables that contain some harmless bleaching agent like tomato, lemon, potato, cucumber, orange etc...

• Yes I would like to go in a natural way because injections and tablets are not safe

• Don't go outside a lot, shed your real skin

1|0
    0|0
  • Try loving your brown skin :)

0|1
    0|0
  • stay out of the sun

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to do that? I am sure your skin color looks fine as it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Sunscreen and staying out of the sun? healthnbodytips.com/.../ http://vkool.com/how-to-whiten-skin/ I don't know if they work but its worth a shot?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes