Do you think they Victorias Secret fashion show should include more bodytypes?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • Not sure..
    Vote C

2229

Most Helpful Guy

• God NO!
    Those women need to look perfect, because they sell the idea, that you will look perfect too, or to give you a goal to aim at. (just like athletes in sport)

Also there is no reason to include other bodytypes.
    Skinnier models look sick and models with more mass will cost more money considering, that you will need more fabric for the lingerie.
    If all women have the same body type, they all can wear the lingerie, the designer doesn't have to prepare different sizes.

Why should we include women who do not work on their bodies?
    You do know that these models work on their looks?(Nutrition/bodybuilding etc.)
    Isn't there already another lingerie company, that has "plus-size" models?

Also stop with the body acceptance nonsense. Stop trying to make overweight and obese women feel included.
    It is a fucking epidemic. 40% of the western world are overweight that is a huge problem in all developed countries, which is completely preventable!!!
    (WHO Link if you want to check: www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs311/en/ )

• Was all of that for me? Because I don't believe I have stated my opinion yet.

• @Thisguy1997 "Do you think" and "what are your thoughts on" are basically the same thing, don't pretend like you know my opinion from my choice of words.

• I don't have a probing with you stating your opinion on the actual subject, I have a problem with you attacking me for opinions you think I have.

Most Helpful Girl

• No its like a VS thing to have models with amazing body's and also what I personally appreciate a lot, the girls from VS have a healthy lifestyle and do a lot of sport to stay in shape, appreciate that a lot!