Why can't some people run in heels?

I learned, its not that hard. It pisses me off when I miss a bus because a friend I'm with can't run.

236

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how you guys even walk in them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they need to wear heels more lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 5

• Heels are for ladies, ladies don't run... young ladies however...

• So you prefer they take off heels and run so you can catch the bus?

• thats like asking why can't black people swim.

• I can run in heels

• Im not even a foot person but I wanna bust all over your toes

What Girls Said 22

• Just because something is easy for you doesn't mean it is easy for everyone. If your friend can't run in heels perhaps ask her to wear flats until she is on the bus and then change if she can't get to the bus stop on time.

• Some girls just don't have good balance. I can run in heels as well. I dance in heels a lot as well.

• Some things are harder for other people. If you wear heels a lot more than someone else of course you would be better at running in them. With me it depends on the type of heels i am wearing. Plus some people suck at walking or running in general whether they are wearing heels or not.

• Well, it's common sense why. You're running on these thin heels. Some people can't even walk in them. Just like you I can run in heels, but not everyone is like that. If you don't like missing buses, show up earlier.

• yea I guess... I taught myself because I didn't like not being able to move fast in them

• Leave ya girl behind. :^) I don't know they probably haven't worn heels a lot.

• Seeing how I don't wear heels often, I can only walk in wedges or really short heels. Running is pushing it.

• I think because some people are not used to wearing heels in the first place and because heels weren't designed for that.

• they either aren't used to it or are more sensitive to pain

• Lol but what was the height size of the heel you were you running in?

• Because you're virtually standing on two little sticks

• Heels aren't meant for running in... And if you run that much, wear flats

• Because it isn't like running in sneakers. I've twisted my ankles a few times trying-no thank you.

• I can't I'm lame lol

• I don't even run in sneakers lol

• I can't even wear heels

• Equilibrium off lol it depends on the shoe for

• I rarley wear heels, that's why lol

• heels are not made for running

• True

• @cinderelli ah okay, hahaha

• @Decentguy heels only hurt my feet after hours of wearing tbh. I am okay for a long time

• It’s hard!

• Because it is hard

• I can hardly walk on heels. Getting better at it but it hurts like hell. You couldn't make me run in heels. Just not pro enough yet. Wonder if I'm ever going to be a to walk on heels without my feet hurting.

• It's hard!