Girls, Micellar water, a rinse-off cleanser, or both?

I brought Micellar water cleanser recently and the bottle says I don't need to rinse off which sounds great, but I've stumbled across an article where they follow up with a regular cleanser away. What is your skincare routine?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I use micellar water to remove makeup, if I use the bottled one I rinse my face with plain water after because I find it lives my skin sticky, if I use the wipes I make sure I go over my face with a clean area/wipe but don't bother rinsing.
    I fine the wipes less sticky, and they're slightly more exfoliating so remove stubborn makeup easier.
    If I'm not wearing makeup I mostly just wash my face with plain water on a flannel. My skin isn't super oily but it can get oily if I use too many products.
    I occasionally use Pure and Simple Face Scrub, which is like a very gentle exfoliator, I have delicate skin, so anything to rough takes make skin off making it scabby. (I know, TMI!😂)