I'm a hijabi, and I'm wondering if it is allowed to wear ripped jeans if I wear leggings under them?

I own a pair of ripped jeans, but I'm told they are not allowed. Can I wear them with leggings underneath? Even though it's very hot outside, I really want to wear my new jeans :p

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. It would contradict the whole purpose of s him an and probably get you some nasty reactions

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of hot leggings underneath, turn the jeans inside out and hand stich denim patches, which you can find at any craft store, or cut patches to size from an older pair of jeans, and sew them in behind the rips like this.