When it come's to a girl's hair, which do you prefer? Straight, wavy, or curly?

Just curious to hear what people's preferences are. If there's another type you like that I didn't mention, make sure to tell me what it is! As always, please explain why if you can.

• Straight
    19%(8)28%(23)Vote39%(15)
  • Wavy
    51%(22)48%(39)Vote45%(17)
  • Curly
    16%(7)15%(12)Vote13%(5)
  • Other
    14%(6)9%(7)Vote3%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think no one kind is better than any other in general. As with so many traits, different kinds look better on different women.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the person, because some people just don't suit certain hairstyles, but I think that somewhere between wavy and curly is perfect, like loose curls.

What Guys Said 19

• Long, red, and wavy! 😘
    Black hair looks pretty hot straight, but in general wavy is the best type for all colors.

• Wavy all the way

• Straight is my fav but a little bit wavy looks great sometimes. Also, some girls look best in curly
    It really Depends but I clicked straight😬

• I really like the hair in the curly pic. I know it's expensive to have done, and a chore to maintain, but God damn is it sexy

• Curly hair doesn't have to be a chore to maintain. It'd be waaay easier to maintain than trying to take a straightener to my hair for hours at a time every day. I dunno how other girls can do that. My hair is naturally wavy, and it's ridiculously thick, so it's practically impossible for me to straighten it. Getting it to be more curly wouldn't be much of a challenge though.

• Lots of women pay a lot to do it

• Lately I am liking wavy hair because almost all girls seem to have straight hair these days.

• wavy, curly is to over the place and straight seems to formal I don't know why i think that

• all of them are good !

• I picked wavy, but I also love when girls have really curly hair too

• It depends on whos head the hair is on, more recently I've been attracted to curly hair, but im still attracted to strait hair
    It really depends on the person and face

• usually straight or wavy

• Curly and wavy

• Wavy, definitely wavy.

• Really depends... The girls features have to go with the hair choice

• I love it all, healthy and long though.

• Straight as the path of photons take.

• Straight

• Straight

• Straight of course

• Straight hair turns me on. Sooooo

What Girls Said 10

• I pick the most gay hair, because fuck straight hair

• I have painfully straight hair. I would love to have a little wave to it.

• My hair is curly but I like a subtle wave in hair. I don't like hair smoothed stick straight.

• Me neither. I don't see the appeal of completely straight hair myself. I like a little messiness.

• Well longer than an hour if my hair is long

• My hair is really really thick, so it's practically impossible for me to straighten my hair.

• My hair is wavy but for some reason I do like straight hair

• I prefer wavy, but you forgot afro, and also the length and colour makes a huge difference!

• My hair is naturally wavy, I hate it. I wished I had that long silky soft straight hair. It gets annoying when you brush your hair and it gets all messed up.

• Mine is like that too, but I like it a little messy. I don't like the look of straight hair honestly.

• Straight and wavy sometimes.

• I like to change it up but I prefer straight.

• Straight or curly.

• I love afro hair