When it come's to a girl's hair, which do you prefer? Straight, wavy, or curly?

Just curious to hear what people's preferences are. If there's another type you like that I didn't mention, make sure to tell me what it is! As always, please explain why if you can.
  • When it come's to a girl's hair, which do you prefer? Straight, wavy, or curly?Straight
  • When it come's to a girl's hair, which do you prefer? Straight, wavy, or curly?Wavy
  • When it come's to a girl's hair, which do you prefer? Straight, wavy, or curly?Curly
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• I think no one kind is better than any other in general. As with so many traits, different kinds look better on different women.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the person, because some people just don't suit certain hairstyles, but I think that somewhere between wavy and curly is perfect, like loose curls.