How can a person who naturally sucks at being fashionable, be more fashionable?

I try to be fashionable lol, I have no idea what I'm doing.

712

Most Helpful Guy

• Subscribe to magazines that portray reasonable, affordable fashions and not the NYC runway stuff. Try to observe women in public who are getting attention and emulate their look. Ask for advice from your friends. Hire a fashion and beauty consultant.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear whatever you like. Maybe poke around fashion blogs or pinterest? And keep in mind sometimes more simple looks are best but can still serve different styles of dress.
    Also consider what styles of dress you like.
    For me personally i know I like grunge/edgy looks, but i also like boho/hippie type looks.