Is there any guy that actually likes short hair on girls?

I need to know some opinions on this topic so feel free to answer!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel indifferent.

I just simply have no problem with woman with short hair and i do not understand the society for having big deals toward it. It's just a piece of hair. There is no law that indicates women must have long hairs. It's just a social construct. We should look out of the box and realize there is nothing special nor important about having short or long hairs.

Furthermore; regardless of gender; the length and style of the hair depends on the person in terms of how suitable it stands. There are certain hairstyles that fits with certain face and head shapes. So i would be flattered if it's been done nicely and the haircut matches the face and physical characteristic of the woman.

Moreover, you cut your hairs short, be confidential about it. I would strongly suggest you to be yourself. If this is how you love to be; be it and enjoy. Be who you are and embrace your favorite style. Don't seek for permission from male's opinions. You don't live your life to impress. You live your life to enjoy the journey you've been gifted. So enjoy it to the fullest regardless of what dear men thinks. Whoever likes you in a real way; they will like you and accept you the way you are and they will attend to respect your choices and wishes regarding your physical appearance. As simple as that.

Good Luck.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I've had SHORT hair, I tend to attract men who:
    • Are less "traditional" (duhhh)
    • Are MUCH more sexually aggressive -- this is easily the single most noticeable difference
    • Talk to me more like I'm a "bro" -- are more blunt with me from the start (which I appreciate)
    • Don't have preconceptions about women
    • Are younger on average
    • Make the most (and, frankly, the best) conversation

When I've had LONGER hair and I've worn it DOWN, I've mostly attracted men who:
    • Are most "traditional"
    • Talk down to me
    • Want to throw money around
    • Are older on average
    • Are less sexually aggressive
    • Don't want to involve me in the things they do
    • Make the least conversation

When I've had longer hair and I've worn it in a PONYTAIL or UP, I've mostly attracted men who:
    • Seem to have lots of shit happening in their lives
    • Are sporty/active
    • Want to involve me in the things they do
    • Talk less, do more
    • Are very busy

These patterns have been very consistent throughout my whole life.

I met my husband when my hair was up in a high pony and I looked pretty much like shitters (layover at an airport ahha). Apropos of nothing, my husband loves short hair on women so much that it's pretty much fetish status. He's happy these days.

__

On top of that...
    It's well-known that short hair makes women come across as more intelligent, confident, and self-sufficient in business settings -- both to other women and to men (I can find links to these studies, if they interest you).

In light of that, the differences in guys' sexual aggressiveness (as I described above) make sense:
    If boys subconsciously think of shorter-haired women as more confident (and in particular more *sexually* confident), then a more direct and sexually aggressive approach is exactly what you'd expect from them.

Also, short hair on a YOUNGER woman does, in point of fact, represent a big fat middle finger to lots of social norms.
    So, on some subconscious level, men might be thinking that she'll give a middle finger to other social norms, too -- like making men wait for sex, and so on.

In any case, yeah, that's been my experience, and it's been a VERY strong correlation.

__

2 more things:

• I have severe resting bitch face.. and I look *fantastic* with short hair. This is highly relevant to ALL of these observations.

• In general, ONLY women who are in good physical shape can pull off short hair. So, a love for short-haired women can also be a proxy for dat #fitnesslyf mmhmm.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 56

• I would think there are guys who don't mind it as much, but I don't know about anyone would would actually *prefer* short hair on women.

From experience, I would say hair length is one of the most universally agreed on factors of attractiveness among males.
    Much more so than boob/ass size, hair color or body weight anyway.

2|1
    0|0
  • Occasionally, a girl can have a short hairstyle and look feminine but most girls with short hair either look unappealing or they look butch!

2|0
    0|0
  • Yup , even my crush has short hair. Let me tell you.. hairs is one of the most essential part a girl's beauty, and if you know how to handle short hair... then.. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL 😉

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, my first love had short hair, which kind of made her more beautiful to me (but maybe it was the passion talking). Anyway, I personally think women can be beautiful with both short and long hair, as long as they feel beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big hit or miss some girls can pull it of others can't

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on a guy's personal taste. I don't have a problem either way. I suppose it you shaved your heads I would have to adjust to it. Not a problem.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah! =D The girl in that picture is really cute, for example, haha. It depends on the particular style of short hair though, and on how well it fits the particular girl's face.

I think a bob-cut kind of length is generally a "safe" length that can look great on a ton of girls. Shorter than that can also look good on the right girl and if the style suits her (e. g., the girl in that picture).

However, I just don't like it when a girl has a buzz cut, or short spiky hair, or a shaved head. Those are too short for me. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like short, long, or colored or not, and it doesn't even matter if they have none at all. If that girl feels happy they should go for it.😊

1|0
    0|0
  • IT's possible that's like trying to find a woman who likes long hair on guys. They're out there but its not as common as women liking short to medium hair on guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, some girls look great with short hair, sometimes even bette than with long hair. But it depends a lot of the girl's face. Some pixie cuts look amazing.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some will, but just know that a woman's long hair is her sensuality. Cut it off and it's like losing your allure.

2|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, definitely. It's all a matter of matching the short hair with facial features and your overall style. I like it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Long hair almost always looks better even if they can pull the look off. Also long hair looks more feminine.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like short hair on girls just as the same as I like long hair on girls. It's not a taste or preference rather it has to do with does the haircut work with the women's natural features.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol if you ask me short hair is the best just Look at her the best short hair :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think some girls wear short hair well and are hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing against short her, some people look really good, but I find longer hair much more attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl... I know a girl with short hair and she is REALLY hot... Maybe it just fits her because she never ever had long hair

2|0
    0|0
  • On some girls it works really well and they look great, on other girls it just looks terrible.

2|0
    0|0
  • yea I do... love short hair
    so sexy
    even a shaved sometimes lol... like amber rose

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, me.

I wish more non-lesbians would wear their hair short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the tomboy look, too bad only lesbians do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan myself to be honest it makes doing doggy style feel a bit weird

2|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I don't... But I will tell you I don't know a single guy who does

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom has short hair but i find short hair disgusting

1|0
    0|0
  • I think short hair on girls is amazing, just some girls can't pull the look off

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything resembling a guys hair is unattractive. Keep it long.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to not but then I seen this one chick and she change my opinion on that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I want to play with her hair

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's more of a stereotypical thing about guys only liking longhaired girls but from my experience I got more attention after I cut my hair. They said it made me look younger and it made them pay more attention to my face.
    Most of my guy friends also told me they prefer long hair on girls mainly because the fantasy of pulling the girl's ponytail during sex turns them on.

1|0
    0|0
    • When I was ≤ 23 years old, I would NOT have taken "looking younger" as a good thing... not in the least.

• @redeyemindtricks haha I guess it's the same for many women. Though our generation today prefer to look younger than to look more mature. Besides looking younger I also think that short hair gives a woman a fierce touch also makes it look a little more edgy. lol
      I chose short hair to be conservative.

• I'd say it all depends on the guy, one may like short hair whereas the other likes long.

2|0
    0|0
  • it really depends on the girl's face shape~ square face ladies shouldn't have hairs like this

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex was always pressuring me to cut my hair into a pixie, so they do exist. My other ex didn't care one way or the other and always told me it was my decision when I would ask him what he thought if I did something different to my hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • some like it

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes