Is there any guy that actually likes short hair on girls?

I need to know some opinions on this topic so feel free to answer!

657

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel indifferent.

I just simply have no problem with woman with short hair and i do not understand the society for having big deals toward it. It's just a piece of hair. There is no law that indicates women must have long hairs. It's just a social construct. We should look out of the box and realize there is nothing special nor important about having short or long hairs.

Furthermore; regardless of gender; the length and style of the hair depends on the person in terms of how suitable it stands. There are certain hairstyles that fits with certain face and head shapes. So i would be flattered if it's been done nicely and the haircut matches the face and physical characteristic of the woman.

Moreover, you cut your hairs short, be confidential about it. I would strongly suggest you to be yourself. If this is how you love to be; be it and enjoy. Be who you are and embrace your favorite style. Don't seek for permission from male's opinions. You don't live your life to impress. You live your life to enjoy the journey you've been gifted. So enjoy it to the fullest regardless of what dear men thinks. Whoever likes you in a real way; they will like you and accept you the way you are and they will attend to respect your choices and wishes regarding your physical appearance. As simple as that.

Good Luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I've had SHORT hair, I tend to attract men who:
    • Are less "traditional" (duhhh)
    • Are MUCH more sexually aggressive -- this is easily the single most noticeable difference
    • Talk to me more like I'm a "bro" -- are more blunt with me from the start (which I appreciate)
    • Don't have preconceptions about women
    • Are younger on average
    • Make the most (and, frankly, the best) conversation

When I've had LONGER hair and I've worn it DOWN, I've mostly attracted men who:
    • Are most "traditional"
    • Talk down to me
    • Want to throw money around
    • Are older on average
    • Are less sexually aggressive
    • Don't want to involve me in the things they do
    • Make the least conversation

When I've had longer hair and I've worn it in a PONYTAIL or UP, I've mostly attracted men who:
    • Seem to have lots of shit happening in their lives
    • Are sporty/active
    • Want to involve me in the things they do
    • Talk less, do more
    • Are very busy

These patterns have been very consistent throughout my whole life.

I met my husband when my hair was up in a high pony and I looked pretty much like shitters (layover at an airport ahha). Apropos of nothing, my husband loves short hair on women so much that it's pretty much fetish status. He's happy these days.

__

On top of that...
    It's well-known that short hair makes women come across as more intelligent, confident, and self-sufficient in business settings -- both to other women and to men (I can find links to these studies, if they interest you).

In light of that, the differences in guys' sexual aggressiveness (as I described above) make sense:
    If boys subconsciously think of shorter-haired women as more confident (and in particular more *sexually* confident), then a more direct and sexually aggressive approach is exactly what you'd expect from them.

Also, short hair on a YOUNGER woman does, in point of fact, represent a big fat middle finger to lots of social norms.
    So, on some subconscious level, men might be thinking that she'll give a middle finger to other social norms, too -- like making men wait for sex, and so on.

In any case, yeah, that's been my experience, and it's been a VERY strong correlation.

__

2 more things:

• I have severe resting bitch face.. and I look *fantastic* with short hair. This is highly relevant to ALL of these observations.

• In general, ONLY women who are in good physical shape can pull off short hair. So, a love for short-haired women can also be a proxy for dat #fitnesslyf mmhmm.