What kind of person are you attracted to?

Any gender can participate in this poll. So I had this on my mind since I was child. I personally like people with good fashion sense rather than looks. Fashion can reflect ones life or creativeness. But it all depends upon perspective and peron, so what do you all like?

• Someone with nice looks but with terrible fashion sense
    Vote A
  • Someone with fugly looks but with perfect fashionable sense
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit of both. If they have a good sense of fashion and wear "high end" brands it's usually hot. But oh boy if they have a small, tight ass underneath those high end jeans better lock em up boy I'm coming to steal ya girl.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• At present you are talking about two vital things beauty and fashion that are completely dependent on each other Frankly speaking missing either of em would look awkward...
    What I meant to say is consider myself let's say i am dark, my fashion makes me attractive and if my terrible fashion is cover if am fair and cute✌️

0|0
    0|0
  • I could careless about fashion. As long as you take care of yourself and at least maintain a neat appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one. I am not good in fashion and all... and I have been told that I look cute lol

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Choices are too constrict for my taste.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No man, if his face is masterpiece of art, anything else is irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just look at certain male models. Terrible fashion yet they pull it off, because of their aesthetic face.

• Nice looks no fashion haha

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the first.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes