Do you regret getting a tattoo?

I was recently watching a show about a tattoo shop (can't remember the name), and the tattooes turned out amazing, so i was wondering how many people actually regret having a tattoo.
  • No, i do not regret.
  • Yes, i wish i had thought about getting it more.
  • I have neutral feelings towards it.
    Vote C

72

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 3 and I mean if that tattoo has meaning to you chances are you won't regret it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't regret any of my tattoos but I do regrets the placement where I had it. I got my tattoo in my teens so I didn't think much, it's hard for me to get jobs in the business industry and customer service management level with my tattoos on my fingers and wrist or showing. I feel like it's such discrimination to judge ones by the art on their body but some jobs will fire and not accept you with such art on your body