Do you regret getting a tattoo?

I was recently watching a show about a tattoo shop (can't remember the name), and the tattooes turned out amazing, so i was wondering how many people actually regret having a tattoo.
  • No, i do not regret.
    Vote A
  • Yes, i wish i had thought about getting it more.
    Vote B
  • I have neutral feelings towards it.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 3 and I mean if that tattoo has meaning to you chances are you won't regret it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't regret any of my tattoos but I do regrets the placement where I had it. I got my tattoo in my teens so I didn't think much, it's hard for me to get jobs in the business industry and customer service management level with my tattoos on my fingers and wrist or showing. I feel like it's such discrimination to judge ones by the art on their body but some jobs will fire and not accept you with such art on your body

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• I have some I regret ands some I really like and then some I have neutral feelings towards, Im probably going to get the ones I really dislike lasered off starting in the fall!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have a small tattoo just below my naval. I've had it since I was 21 and don't I regret it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 tattoos so far. Although I have a least favourite tattoo I don't have one I regret.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two tattoos, the one I'm neutral towards was changed a bit when I was getting tattooed so at first I didn't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years later and I still love mine

0|1
    0|0
  • no I don't regret

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes